Where to eat, drink & watch the Heat in the NBA finals…
- db Bistro Moderne goes gourmet with complimentary Zacapa cocktails at the end of every quarter the Heat ends in the lead, $8 specialty cocktails and an extended hours for the small plates happy hour menu (available throughout each game). 255 Biscayne Blvd, Miami; 305-421-8800
- Haven treats fans to three $7 “Big Three” specials: Fever (Grey Goose martini, pear vodka, jalapeño, lychee & prosecco), chicken wings and Mexican “hot” chocolate (liquid nitrogen ice cream with cayenne pepper, coriander & cinnamon mix-ins). Bonus: Stoli HOT vodka promo girls will be dishing out complimentary Citris Inferno cocktails & Stoli Hot & Sticki shooters during Game 2 from 9-10:30pm. 1237 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach; 305-987-8885
- Meat Market makes its AA Arena basketball debut during the 2012 NBA Finals. The Lincoln Rd steakhouse will be serving signature dishes at concession stands, in suites and at the Flagship Lounge during games. Menu highlights include Asian BBQ lamb ribs, petite filet with foie butter, while truffle beef tartare & lobster mashed potatoes.
- The Rooftop at the Perry South Beach woos fans with a 20-foot projection screen, 5 flatscreen TVs and specialty cocktails like the $7 Miami Heat (vodka, strawberry puree, lemonade & jalapeno). 2377 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; 305.604.6988
- SAIA goes “white hot” with poolside TVs and $5 glasses and $28 pitchers of White Hot Sangria. 999 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale; 954-302-5208
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to the Miami Herald