Surf, turf & classic cocktails abound at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel’s Bluepoint Ocean Grill. And it’s all getting a lot more affordable this fall & winter. The restaurants just rolled out daily specials aplenty – head northwest to indulge for less (and spend your savings at the casino) – all specials run through winter 2009.
- Mondays: Half-priced appetizers with purchase of entrée, $4 vodka martinis, $4 spinach & artichoke dip, kids 12 and under eat free with purchase of adult entrée
- Tuesdays: 2-for-1 Lobster Tails, $5 sweet & spicy shrimp tempura, $5 flutes of champagne, $2 draft beers
- Wednesdays: Raw Bar Dollar Days – $1 each oysters, shrimp & king crab bites, $5 Bluepoint cosmos, $3 bottled beers
- Thursdays: Complimentary surf (grilled shrimp or king crab legs) with your turf; $4 calamari, $4 mojitos
- Fridays: Complimentary bottle of house wine with seafood paella entrée, complimentary appetizers at bar from 6-9pm; $5 cocktails 9pm-closign
- Saturdays: $5 for a half-pound of Peel N Eat shrimp from noon-6pm, $3 for Blue Moon drafts at the bar
- Sundays: $28 endless king crab legs, $5 crab cake appetizers, $3 Coronas
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.