This restaurant’s small and classy bar is the perfect backdrop for a girl’s night out. Nibbling on a fusion of Latin and Asian food and relishing in the spot’s icy white décor will have you wishing for a chilled cocktail to accompany juicy conversation and tasty bites. One good choice is the Joie de VeeV, a ginger-flavored sip garnished with a sweet sugary ginger slice perfect to bite on when there’s nothing left in your glass.
Joie de VeeV
- Prepare a cocktail shaker
- Muddle a slice of ginger into the bottom
- Add ¾ ounces of simple syrup
- Fill with ice
- Add 1½ ounces VeeV Acai spirit
- Add ¾ ounces of Cointreau
- Add 1 ounce of lemon juice
- Shake vigorously
- Garnish with a slice of crystallized ginger
Asia de Cuba at the Mondrian: 1100 West Ave. Miami Beach; 305-514-1940; cocktails around $14.