Celebrate the dining deals aplenty around town. . .
- Hit happy hour at La Marea at The Tides South Beach and enjoy Cocktails ‘Round the Clock, with select drinks priced by the hour at which they’re ordered ($2 at 2 p.m., $3 at 3 p.m., etc.). Come Saturday or Sunday for bunch between 11am and 4pm and enjoy a “bottomless” champagne brunch meal for $48.
- Dolphin Mall kicks off its first restaurant week today (Sept 11) and runs it through next Monday (Sept 20). Get a Dolphin Mall Restaurant Week Discount Card from the info booth at Ramblas and enjoy 15% off purchases of $25 or more, 20% off purchases of $50 or more, 25% off $75 or more and 30% off $100 or more. Your dining options include Mojitos (Cuban), 100% Natural Mexican Food & Bar (juice bar and café, restaurant), T.G.I. Friday’s, Charcoal’s Latin Grill/La Fogata, Rotelli Pizza & Pasta, Strike Miami and Johnny Rockets.
- Maya Grill greets each week with Tapas Tuesdays, wooing customers from 6-8pm with complimentary cheese platters, Argentinean meat platters, bruchette & other tapas and $4 recessionista sangria, mojitos, bottled beer and glasses of red & white wine.
- North Beach’s Ariston Restaurant brings highbrow Greek cuisine to the masses courtesy of its $34.95 dinner for two. The three-course meal includes a choice of Greek salad, dip of the day with pita or soup; grilled chicken or lamb shish kebab, moussaka or shrimp casserole over rice pilaf; and baklava or tart of the day. Indulge Monday through Thursday through Dec 17. Extra bonus – arrive between 6 and 7pm and all bottled wines are 50% off. (After 7pm, all bottled over $50 are 25% off).
- Perricone’s Marketplace has extended its “10 for $10” summer special through September. Feast on 10 popular entrees form the menu for $10 each daily throughout the week from 4-7:30pm.
- Alta Mar continues its 50/50 summer special throughout the month of September. Take 50% off any bottle $50 or more Monday-Thursday.
- Celebrate hump day with Waxy O’Connor’s newly launched Bubbles N’ BBQ Wednesday celebration. Enjoy backyard style bbq, live music and half priced bubbly for the ladies from 5-10pm every Wednesday. Drop $12 and enjoy your choice of cocktail and a BBQ plate featuring items like shrimp & pineapple skewers, grilled cedar plank salmon, burgers, hot dogs, steaks and more.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to the Miami Herald