Summer in South Florida this year and save big
The Sagamore is wooing locals and CEOS with two new packages. The Sagamore CEO Package is loaded with “plush perks,” including
- Accommodations in the three-bedroom, 1,800-square-foot with an 1,800 square foot private outside terrace
- A new iPad2
- Complimentary limousine pickup from Miami or Ft Lauderdale airports A bottle of Moët & Chandon champagne upon arrival
- Complimentary daily breakfast buffet for up to 6 people
- Free daily beach chairs for up to 6 people
Rates start at $1,300 per night. Minimum two-night stay required, book by May 31, 2011 and mention “Sagamore CEO Package” at the time of booking.
The FLO (For Locals Only) package woos South Floridians with rates starting at $185 per night. The package includes:
- 10 percent off current published rate
- complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary upgrade to the next available room category
Rates start at $185, guests must present a valid Florida state ID at check-in. Mention “Sagamore FLO (For Locals Only) package” at the time of booking.
Trump International Beach Resort is rewarding South Floridians for staying close to home this summer. Check in to the Sunny Isles Beach hotel and your first night’s rate will match the day’s high temperature with your rate. 88 degrees? $88 for that night. The Some Like it Hot package includes:
- Room rate discounted to match the daily high temperature on the first night stay
- Florida resident rate, starting at $175 each additional night
- Two complimentary “chill out” cocktails at Gili’s Pool Bar
- A water toy for kids
- Kids eat free off of the children’s menu
- Daily “cool down” ice cream for the kids on the pool deck
Reserve at 888-897-0451 or online at trumpmiami.com and mention the “Some Like It Hot” package. Two-night minimum stay required. Proof of a valid Florida I.D. required upon check-in.