▪ Impact player: Chiefs punter Dustin Colquitt and his 64-yard blast.
▪ Highlight: Dolphins kicker returner Jarvis Landry crushed Chiefs special teamer Chris Owens on the first play of the game.
▪ Lowlight: Unsportsmanlike penalty on the Dolphins’ coaching staff during the Chiefs’ first offensive drive. An official ran into a coach on the sideline, resulting in a 15-yard infraction.
Never miss a local story.
▪ Impact player: Chiefs touchdown runner Knile Davis. The ‘K’ is silent, and so was the stadium.
▪ Highlight: The sequence of short passes by quarterback Ryan Tannehill during the Dolphins' two-minute drill. Too bad the drive ended in a field goal.
▪ Lowlight: Where to begin? The clock management at the end of that beautiful drive to end the half. The defensive timeout just before the confusion just before the Chiefs’ touchdown. There were so many lowlights by the Dolphins its hard to pick just one.
▪ Impact player: Dolphins defensive tackle Jared Odrick, whose forced fumble set up the Dolphins’ touchdown.
▪ Highlight: Brian Hartline’s touchdown celebration. After his touchdown catch, he putted an imaginary golf ball.
▪ Lowlight: One of the missed tackles by Dolphins safety Louis Delmas.
▪ Impact player: Not Ryan Tannehill.
▪ Highlight: Kick returner Frankie Hammond Jr. of Hallandale and the University of Florida had a 47-yard return to set up the Chiefs’ game-clinching touchdown.
▪ Lowlight: Anything Tannehill did.