Miami Dolphins release training camp schedule
The Dolphins on Wednesday released their training camp schedule. The team will make 2,000 tickets per practice available online.
07/10/2013 1:44 PM
07/10/2013 6:12 PM
The Miami Dolphins announced Wednesday that the first practice of training camp will be Sunday, July 21, and 14 sessions will be open to the public.
Eight of the 14 open practices will begin at 8 a.m., including the first one.
All of the practices will be held at the team’s Davie facility except the session at 7 p.m. July 29 at Sun Life Stadium, which will feature the first intrasquad scrimmage of training camp, as well as entertainment and activities around the stadium.
Two of the practices – on July 27 and Aug. 11 – will be open only to season-ticket holders. Another, on July 28, will be open only to Fin Club members.
Admission to training camp practices is free. Tickets to open practices can be reserved at dolphins.com/trainingcamp. The team will make available 2,000 tickets, per practice, online.
The Dolphins will play five preseason games, including the Hall of Fame game on Sunday, Aug. 4, against Dallas.
Here is the full training camp practice schedule (all practices are at the team’s training site except the July 29 one at Sun Life):
• Sunday, July 21, 8 a.m.;
• Monday, July 22, 8 a.m.;
• Tuesday, July 23, 8 a.m.;
• Wednesday, July 24, 8 a.m.;
• Thursday, July 25, players off;
• Friday, July 26, 8 a.m.
• Saturday, July 27, 8 a.m. (only season-ticket holders);
• Sunday, July 28, 8 a.m. (only Fin Club members)
• Monday, July 29, 7 p.m. (at Sun Life Stadium);
• Tuesday, July 30, players off;
• Wednesday, July 31, 6 p.m.;
• Thursday, Aug. 1, 1:30 p.m.;
• Friday, Aug. 2, 11:30 a.m.
• Saturday, Aug. 3, No practice;
• Sunday, Aug. 4, Preseason game vs. Dallas in Canton, Ohio (NBC)
• Monday, Aug. 5, Players off;
• Tuesday, Aug. 6, 11 a.m.;
• Wednesday, Aug. 7, 1:30 p.m.
• Thursday, Aug. 8, No practice;
• Friday, Aug. 9, Preseason game at Jacksonville, 7:30 (CBS4)
• Saturday, Aug. 10, Players off;
• Sunday, Aug. 11, 1 p.m. (only for season-ticket holders).
• Monday, Aug. 12, 8 a.m.;
• Tuesday, Aug. 13, Players off;
• Wednesday, Aug. 14, 8 a.m.
• Thursday, Aug. 15, 8 a.m.;
• Friday, Aug. 16, No practice;
• Saturday, Aug. 17, Preseason game at Houston, 8 p.m. (CBS 4)
• Sunday, Aug. 18, End of training camp and end of practices open to public
• Saturday, Aug. 24, Preseason game home against Tampa Bay, 7:30 p.m. (CBS 4)
• Thursday, Aug. 29, Preseason game home against New Orleans, 7:30 p.m. (CBS 4).
Join the Discussion
Miami Herald is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.