Kyle Busch won a Camping World Truck Series race at Charlotte Motor Speedway for a record-extending sixth time by putting on a dominating performance in Friday night's North Carolina Education Lottery 200.
Kyle Busch won the truck race at Kansas, which was held at nighttime for the first time. It featured nine cautions -- all for accidents. Hornaday and Peters were involved in the first wreck, occurring on lap 2.
Kyle Busch can now scratch off Kansas Speedway as one of those racetracks where he has yet to win a NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race.
Timothy Peters and Johnny Sauter, who is Crafton's teammate at ThorSport Racing, are tied for the lead in the point standings, while Crafton and Ryan Blaney are both four points behind Peters and Sauter.
NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES | FORD ECOBOOST 200
The night belonged to Kyle Busch.
- Regulators hear more complaints about medical pot rules
- Feds to monitor Fla. election law changes
- Federal court case shows ex-Miami Rep. David Rivera is ‘co-conspirator’
- Ethnic politics, ethics issues spill over into some judicial races in Miami-Dade
- LGBT-rights group Equality Florida raises profile, builds clout
- US job growth eases but tops 200K for a 6th month
- Obama lavishes praise on Housing Secretary
- Israel pounds Gaza as it searches for soldier
- Jarred Cosart loses to Cincinnati Reds in debut with Miami Marlins
- Miami Dolphins Knowshon Moreno still recovering from knee issues
- Miami Hurricanes QB position in flux again as Kevin Olsen faces at least one-game suspension
- Miami Marlins pitcher Henderson Alvarez goes on disabled list with shoulder inflammation
- Miami Hurricanes forced to alter coaching staff after longtime assistant Micheal Barrow leaves
- NFL to crack down on obscene language and gestures
- Miami Marlins left raging after replay review helps Cincinnati Reds to victory
- Miami Dolphins Don Jones humbled, changed since anti-gay tweets
- Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services acquires Highland Capital Brokerage
- IRS commissioner visits Miami to spotlight viral ID theft, tax fraud
- Stonegate Bank reports lower second quarter earnings
- Florida’s largest health insurer, Florida Blue, is raising exchange rates an average of 17.6 percent
- Florida mental and behavioral healthcare providers get funding boost from Affordable Care Act
- U.S. Century Bank reports a loss for the second quarter, continues to plan for a recapitalization
- MTN Communications announces contracts with three cruise lines
- Miami International Airport sees slight uptick in passengers
- Finding serenity on St. George Island
- Royal Caribbean hopes to lure new passengers with Quantum of the Seas’ flexible dining
- Key west: better in summer, after tourists go home
- Florida: Orange County History Center celebrates 75th anniversary of ‘Gone With the Wind’
- I’m contagious — can I get a refund for my flight?
- Historic hotels
- ‘The Sergeant’ finds a bold alter ego in Nick Harkaway’s ‘Tigerman’
- Dive into Greek culture on the Florida coast? Opa!
- WWE’s Bautista, Glenn Close, Bradley Cooper, Vin Diesel, Chris Pratt in Marvel’s ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’
- A branch of O Cinema may be coming to North Beach
- Comic-Con 2014: Hollywood stirs fan fervor
- Screen gems: What’s ahead in movies and on TV for the week of July 27
- Tales of worldy travels take ghostly turn
- Naturalist’s book gives hope for wildlife preservation
- An A-to-Z guide to Miami Spice 2014
- ‘Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy’ brings a United Nations of talent to the Broward Center stage
- Worth a thousand words
- The Herald recommends for Miami-Dade, Broward commissions
- The Herald recommends: For Miami-Dade County Commission
- Right issue, wrong response on children at the border
- The Herald recommends for School Board and property appraiser
- The Herald recommends
- Israel’s challenge
- Worth a thousand words
Powered by Legacy.com ©
To place a Death Notice, please call 305-376-8901 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include: Your name, daytime phone number, address, method of payment, name of funeral home/crematory to contact for verification of death. To place it online click here.
If you have a suggestion for a staff-written obituary, please send an email to dadenews@MiamiHerald.com
- Correction: Obit-James Garner story
- Manny Roth, founder of Café Wha?, dead at 94
- Guitarist, songwriter for Alice Cooper dies at 71
- Hotelier Saul Tamen, who brought kitchens to South Beach hotels, dies at 105
- Correction: Obit-Robert Drew story
- 'Godfather of Makeup' Dick Smith dead at 92
- Veteran TV impresario Robert Halmi Sr. dies at 90
- Cinema verite documentarian Robert Drew dies at 90