The Colorado Avalanche have avoided arbitration with Ryan O'Reilly by signing the versatile forward to a two-year deal.
Chris Kreider and the New York Rangers agreed on a two-year deal shortly before going to arbitration.
The New York Rangers agreed to terms with restricted free agent forward Chris Kreider on Wednesday.
It's a rare occasion when the hiring of an assistant general manager can cause so much fanfare, but such is life in the so-called "Centre of the Hockey Universe."
The Ducks have signed defenseman Sami Vatanen to a two-year contract coming off his rookie season.
The New York Rangers are avoiding salary arbitration with forward Mats Zuccarello, agreeing to terms with the restricted free agent on a one-year, $3.5 million contract.
Versatile forward Antoine Roussel and the Dallas Stars have agreed to terms on a four-year contract.
Veteran forward David Booth has signed a one-year contract with the Toronto Maple Leafs after spending last season with Vancouver.
The Anaheim Ducks re-signed defenseman Sami Vatanen to a two-year contract on Tuesday.
The Toronto Maple Leafs signed forward David Booth to a one-year contract, general manager David Nonis announced on Tuesday.
Minnesota Wild left wing Thomas Vanek says he's cooperating with federal authorities conducting an investigation in Rochester.
The Calgary Flames re-signed forward Joe Colborne to a two-year contract on Tuesday.
The New York Rangers and restricted free agent forward Mats Zuccarello agreed to terms Tuesday on an undisclosed contract.
The Dallas Stars and forward Antoine Roussel have agreed to a four-year contract.
The Montreal Canadiens signed 2014 first- round draft pick Nikita Scherbak to a three-year, entry-level contract on Monday.
The Toronto Maple Leafs and Cody Franson have avoided arbitration, with the defenseman signing a $3.3 million, one-year contract.
The St. Louis Blues have signed defenseman Nate Prosser and forward Jeremy Welsh to one-year, two-way contracts.
Another sports power couple's engagement is off.
Red Wings general manager Ken Holland understands why some are critical of decisions he made last season and this offseason.
The Toronto Maple Leafs have avoided arbitration with Cody Franson, signing the defenseman to a one-year contract on Monday.
- Battle between FIU and Miami-Dade Youth Fair over location goes public with dueling letters
- Questions remain in shooting death of FSU professor
- Congress passes law promoting transparency in Haiti’s reconstruction
- Phone records lead to arrest in murder of Miami-Dade teen
- Florida poll: More than 7 in 10 voters concerned about climate change, back EPA action plan
- Miami-Dade’s 836, 112 expressways to close at night to install toll equipment
- Curt Clawson becomes latest Flori-duh rep over India gaffe
- Why won't Florida GOP leaders talk about trips to King Ranch in Texas?
- Miami Heat still non-committal on Michael Beasley, Greg Oden
- With stability in Conference USA (finally), FIU and others ready to establish rivalries
- Miami Marlins come through against Atlanta Braves closer Craig Kimbrel
- Miami Hurricanes players dazzling with speed and strength
- Armando Salguero: More questions than answers for Miami Dolphins
- Greg Cote: Year 3 means proving ground for Miami Dolphins’ Ryan Tannehill
- Miami Marlins Jarrod Saltalamacchia struggling defensively
- Mini-slump frustrates Miami Marlins’ Casey McGehee
- BankUnited reports lower second quarter profit, exits auto lending
- International Finance Bank pays $70,000 fine for alleged deceptive advertising
- Norwegian Cruise Line giving away cruise in hunt
- Carnival Cruise Line huddles up with Dallas Cowboys
- Developers buy 6.2 acres along the Miami River, including Finnegan’s River, with plans to create Miami Riverwalk
- SEC files charges against two South Florida men allegedly involved in a boiler room scheme
- Royal Caribbean profits surge in second quarter
- Practical tips for growing small businesses into middle-market businesses
- Healthy eating options are plentiful, and fun, when giving children food for life
- Music, games make kids exercise fun
- Florida: Tarpon Springs Hippiefest set for Aug. 16
- An A-to-Z guide to Miami Spice 2014
- Thirtieth anniversary White Party 2014 to be Nov. 29 at Perez Art Museum Miami
- Carolyn Hax: In-laws say the meanest things
- Dear Abby: Guest howls over dog’s attendance at wedding
- Seven-day menu planner
- ‘Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy’ brings a United Nations of talent to the Broward Center stage
- Absorbing and exquisitely acted, GableStage’s ‘The Whale’ is a study in connection
- Actors’ Playhouse returns to the Baby Boomer well for ‘Mid-Life 2! (The Crisis Continues)’
- 12 years in the making, “Boyhood” depicts coming-of-age like no other film
- Screen gems: What’s ahead in movies and on TV for the week of July 20
- ‘H2OMBRE’ brings splashy spectacle and lots of water to the Arsht Center stage
- Zany underwater music festival in Florida Keys still a hit
- Life’s not easy in the islands
Powered by Legacy.com ©
To place a Death Notice, please call 305-376-8901 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include: Your name, daytime phone number, address, method of payment, name of funeral home/crematory to contact for verification of death. To place it online click here.
If you have a suggestion for a staff-written obituary, please send an email to dadenews@MiamiHerald.com
- Charter bus entrepreneur, educator Veronica Timpson dies at 64
- Bill Thompson co-starred on 'Wallace and Ladmo'
- Venezuelan executive, human-rights advocate Thor Halvorssen dies in South Florida
- From bank security guard to vice president, Edward Duffie Sr. dies at 77
- Deaf educator and pioneer Robert Panara dies at 94
- Dan Borislow, magicJack inventor, dies at 52
- Dan Borislow, magicJack inventor, dies at 52
- Correction: Obit-Thomas Berger story