In addition to setting an attendance record of 101,763 fans, which led to the highest-grossing live event in WWE history at $17.3 million, WrestleMania 32 also broke records for digital and social media engagement and merchandise sales.
· WrestleMania 32 was the most social event in WWE history, according to Nielsen Social with 2.5 million mentions on Twitter throughout the day and 1.3 million mentions during the broadcast alone, an increase of 50 percent and 18 percent year-over-year, respectively.
· WWE-related content saw more than 250 million video views across WWE.com, WWE App and social media during WrestleMania Week, an increase of 122 percent year-over-year.
Never miss a local story.
· WrestleMania 32 set data usage records, totaling 8.6TB on the AT&T network. This set a new record for data traffic at AT&T Stadium, an increase of 36 percent over the data traffic during the College Football Playoff National Championship Game in 2015.
· WrestleMania 32 reached 1.82 million global households on WWE Network alone, making it the most-watched WrestleMania in history, with pay-per-view data still forthcoming.
· WWE Network subscribers viewed 21.7 million hours during WrestleMania Week or 12 hours per subscriber during the week. This compares to 15 million hours last year, a year-over-year increase of 45 percent.
· WWE generated a record-breaking $4.55 million in WrestleMania 32 merchandise revenue, an increase of 37 percent or $1.2 million, from last year’s previous record at WrestleMania 31.
- WWE SmackDown in Miami
WWE SmackDown will return to the AmericanAirlines Arena, home of the three-time NBA champion Miami Heat, on Tuesday, June 28 in Miami.
Scheduled to appear are Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Charlotte, Bray Wyatt & the Wyatt Family, The Big Show, Chris Jericho, Sasha Banks, A.J. Styles, Kevin Owens, Alberto del Rio, Sheamus, Becky Lynch, Dolph Ziggler, Rusev, The Dudley Boyz, Paige, The Miz, New Day, and more.
Bell time is 7 p.m.
WWE SmackDown is 8 p.m. Thursdays on the USA Network.
- Pro Wrestling On The Web
YouTube jim varsallone (jimmyv3 channel)