Tampa will host the WWE Battleground pay-per-view on Sunday, July 20 at 7:30 p.m. EST at the Tampa Bay Times Forum.
The pay-per-view is live at 8 p.m. EST.
Tickets are on sale, ranging from $25-$427.
Never miss a local story.
• WWE Monday Night RAW returns toMiami
on July 21 at 7:30 p.m. EST at the AmericanAirlines Arena.
Raw will be broadcast live at 8 p.m. EST on the USA Network, and Miami’s own Flo Rida will be performing on the show.
Tickets are on sale. Prices range from $23-$115.
Tickets can be purchased online at www.ticketmaster.com or by calling 800-745-3000.
Tickets can also be purchased at the AmericanAirlines Arena Ticket Office Window on the north side of the arena between Gates 3 and 4. Box office hours are 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday and four hours prior to show time on event days. Times may vary.
Tickets can be purchased at The Miami HEAT Store, too, at Miami International Airport. The store is on the second floor at Terminal D32.
houses the WWE SmackDown tapings on Tuesday, July 22 at 7 p.m. EST at the Amway Center.
Tickets are on sale via TicketMaster and the Amway Center Box Office.
Prices range from $22-$109.
SmackDown airs 8 p.m. EST Fridays on Syfy.
• The WWE Live SummerSlam Heatwave Tour (no TV) will be at thePensacola Bay Center
on Friday, July 18. Bell time is 7:30 p.m.
• The WWE Live SummerSlam Heatwave Tour (no TV) continues at 7:30 p.m. Saturday, July 19 from the Donald L. Tucker Civic Center at Florida State University inTallahassee
That’s WWE Hall of Famer Ron Simmons old stomping grounds. Simmons, a star collegiate football player, is an FSU Hall of Famer.
• NXT, featuring the future of WWE, offers shows throughout Central and North Florida during the year.
• For information on WWE events, check out