The Milwaukee Bucks have been awarded the contract of Kendall Marshall, the second-year guard who was waived last week by the Los Angeles Lakers.
The Milwaukee Bucks have been awarded the contract of point guard Kendall Marshall, who was waived by the Los Angeles Lakers earlier in the week.
Big Baby is staying with the Los Angeles Clippers.
Every receiver is usually "excited" or very excited when he first joins the Lions for one big reason: He believes all the attention on Calvin Johnson will create countless chances for him to catch balls and make plays.
Some Pistons fans seem to be surprised by the team's spending spree this summer.
The burden has been lifted off Kyrie Irving, in more ways than one. The nagging questions and incessant rumors about his future are gone, dissipating the instant he agreed to a $90 million max extension with the Cavs.
The Washington Wizards announced Saturday they have acquired forward Kris Humphries from the Boston Celtics in exchange for a protected 2015 second-round draft pick.
The Bulls are working to finalize an agreement with free-agent guard Aaron Brooks, according to league sources.
The Washington Wizards have acquired forward Kris Humphries from the Boston Celtics for a protected 2015 second-round draft pick.
The Los Angeles Clippers have re-signed forward Glen Davis, the team announced Saturday.
The Miami Heat re-signed forward/center Chris Andersen on Saturday.
For hours, the Miami Heat heard nothing.
New Charlotte Hornet Lance Stephenson hopes not to be defined by one foolish gesture.
Andrew Wiggins got a little of everything out of a week in Las Vegas.
LOS ANGELES-A Los Angeles judge Friday rejected one of the central arguments Donald Sterling has used in hope of maintaining a voice in his family trust and stopping his wife's sale of the Los Angeles Clippers to former Microsoft chief Steve Ballmer.
New York president Phil Jackson announced on Friday that the Knicks have signed veteran center Jason Smith.
Andrew Wiggins and Anthony Bennett were held out of the Cleveland Cavaliers' summer league finale against the Miami Heat on Friday night.
The New York Knicks have signed veteran center Jason Smith.
The Dallas Mavericks are easily one of the big winners outside of Cleveland this wild off-season.
Shabazz Napier has signed his rookie deal with the Miami Heat.
- Travel to Israel slows after FAA ban
- Jumbo’s, pioneer Liberty City eatery, closes its doors
- Payá family launches new effort for plebiscite in Cuba
- Coral Gables postpones decision on trolley-dispute settlement
- Dueling rulings create Obamacare uncertainty
- Exile activist arrested in alleged fraud
- Lawsuit: Inflatable sumo wrestling led to brain injury at Miami-Dade charter school
- Charlie Crist about to get millions in campaign subsidy
- Soccer friendly at Marlins Park will be missing James Rodriguez and possibly Radamel Falcao
- Source: Miami Marlins interest remains in Oakland reliever Jim Johnson
- Walton advances to 400 semifinals at IAAF meet
- Miami Hurricanes shifting to attack mode
- Garrett Jones comes up big for Miami Marlins in 10th inning win over Braves
- Cuban-American goalie Al Montoya hopes to ‘show off my American dream’ with Florida Panthers
- Radamel Falcao steals show during AS Monaco workout at FIU
- Media predicts Miami Hurricanes will win ACC Coastal Division
- Goodwill, feds investigate for possible data breach
- Many workers say binge-watching TV on their time off is a pleasurable way to keep the world at bay.
- Bal Harbour Shops’ first two-story designer boutique, Salvatore Ferragamo, opens on Friday
- Mansion at 12 Indian Creek sells for $28 million
- Florida Community Bank’s parent wants to raise at least $208.8 million in IPO
- Miami-Dade prices still climbing, but there’s pressure on sales of existing condos
- Broward home sales, prices rose in June
- Colombian coffee company Juan Valdez kicks off U.S. expansion with downtown Miami café
- Dive in to a big bowl of cold soup this summer
- Parmigiano-Reggiano earns its reign as king of cheeses
- Miami Flavors: Spotlight on Nicaraguan food, ingredients
- Fit tip: Eat more mangoes
- Carolyn Hax: Am I single and loving it or just scared?
- Dear Abby: Younger couples weigh in on how they handle money
- A cut above: Sharp knives are a home cook’s greatest tool
- Layered picnic coleslaw is a sight to behold
- Actors’ Playhouse returns to the Baby Boomer well for ‘Mid-Life 2! (The Crisis Continues)’
- 12 years in the making, “Boyhood” depicts coming-of-age like no other film
- Screen gems: What’s ahead in movies and on TV for the week of July 20
- Zany underwater music festival in Florida Keys still a hit
- Life’s not easy in the islands
- ‘H2OMBRE’ brings splashy spectacle and lots of water to the Arsht Center stage
- Festival sets out to put a positive spin on Overtown
- ‘Arrow,’ ‘Spartacus’ star Manu Bennett worked with WWE’s John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin
Powered by Legacy.com ©
To place a Death Notice, please call 305-376-8901 or email email@example.com. Be sure to include: Your name, daytime phone number, address, method of payment, name of funeral home/crematory to contact for verification of death. To place it online click here.
If you have a suggestion for a staff-written obituary, please send an email to dadenews@MiamiHerald.com
- Deaf educator and pioneer Robert Panara dies at 94
- Dan Borislow, magicJack inventor, dies at 52
- Dan Borislow, magicJack inventor, dies at 52
- Correction: Obit-Thomas Berger story
- Venezuelan executive, human-rights advocate Thor Halvorssen dies in South Florida
- Red Tops vocalist dies at 87
- James Garner, TV antihero of 'Maverick,' 'Rockford,' dies at 86
- Thomas Berger, 'Little Big Man' author, dead at 89