Small forward Jared Dudley is going to the Milwaukee Bucks.
The trade was made official on Saturday, but Kevin Love says he committed to playing for the Cavaliers in July.
Kevin Love was introduced as a member of the Cleveland Cavaliers on Tuesday and said he is "committed" to the end goal of the organization.
The NBA is expanding the area that must be clear behind the basket and cutting the number of photographers along the baseline in an effort to improve player safety.
Kevin Love's phone rang in July and LeBron James asked the All-Star forward if he wanted to play with him in Cleveland.
The Atlanta Hawks have re-signed Mike Scott, who improved his 3-point shot in his second season and almost doubled his scoring average.
The Atlanta Hawks re-signed forward Mike Scott on Tuesday.
The city of Charlotte is prepared to spend $27.5 million in capital improvements for Time Warner Cable Arena, as well as 10 years worth of annual payments of $600,000 for ongoing maintenance.
The city of Charlotte is considering a plan to spend about $30 million to make improvements at Time Warner Cable Area, home of the NBA's Hornets.
The Los Angeles Lakers have signed second-round draft pick Jordan Clarkson.
Andrew Wiggins, Anthony Bennett and Thaddeus Young will meet the local masses in the most appropriate venue possible Tuesday - at the State Fair.
LeBron James is home. Kobe Bryant is no longer part of the equation. Same goes for Dwyane Wade.
Dick Bavetta never missed a game.
Everyone knew the Minnesota Timberwolves needed to trade Kevin Love.
In a city built on sports heartbreak and despair, in a town with a river named Chagrin, it's difficult to process days (and summers) like this.
As another dreary season concluded in April, one wide-eyed team executive stood in the back hallways of Quicken Loans Arena gushing about the possibilities in front of the Cavaliers this summer.
Sam Hinkie's dramatic overhaul of the Sixers' roster moved forward Saturday as the oft-discussed trade of Thaddeus Young was finalized.
Klay Thompson isn't much of a talker, especially not to the media. He's a nice guy who will give an interview if you ask him in person. But he's not volunteering to be anybody's spokesperson.
"I just think that they need to realize that I love being here. I don't know where the misconception came along, but I love this team. I love this organization, and somewhere along the line it went the other way. I think that wholeheartedly they need to realize that I do want to be here." - Kevin Love, February 2013
Now, the only question becomes whether Derrick Rose reclaims his starting spot.
- Pembroke Pines police bust Miami Fire Lt. in online sex sting
- Teachers union, school board association to challenge school voucher program
- Florida Supreme Court asked to rule on gay marriage
- Migrant crisis: Group asks feds for equal rights for Haitians
- Former Miami Dade College art teacher, artist Bob Huff dies at 69
- Mistrial declared for Medley man accused of killing 423-pound man
- Sarkisian: USC looking into Shaw's heroic story
- IMF chief Lagarde under investigation in France
- Ex-Canes star Lamar Thomas to coach against alma mater when Louisville faces UM
- Once a position of concern, receiver becomes a strength for FSU Seminoles
- Wild-card chances diminish as Miami Marlins fall to Angels
- Daniel Thomas battling to keep job with Miami Dolphins
- Miami Marlins’ Giancarlo Stanton refuses to give clues on long-term future
- Florida State Seminoles will schedule walk-through at AT&T Stadium
- Bethune-Cookman relishes last year’s win at FIU
- Nathan Eovaldi, Miami Marlins pummeled by Angels
- Melia Hotels announces spring opening for ME Miami
- Senior scams more prevalent as population ages
- Advocates for poor say Jackson Health System bars needy from charity care
- Programs protect plants and animals along path of the Panama Canal expansion
- Le Pain Quotidien scouting for four locations in Miami-Dade
- Royal Caribbean rolls out new tech for Quantum of the Seas
- Case-Shiller: Miami area home prices rose 11.5 percent in June
- Q&A with Maurice Ferré: What’s next after MAKO?
- Weekend meal recipes: Shrimp risotto, chile-chocolate brownies
- Weekday meal planner: Cubano dogs for Friday
- Carolyn Hax: One person can make a big difference standing up for another
- Farm fresh: A guide to South Florida farmers markets
- Plum salsa puts grilled pork tenderloin over the top
- Oatmeal epiphanies: Gluten-free and pod-ready
- Pro tip: Indent your burgers for even Labor Day grilling
- Exercise-induced asthma can develop suddenly, but can be managed with a pulmonologist
- Screen gems: What’s ahead in movies and on TV for the week of Friday
- Robin Williams 10 Best Movies
- Preserving America’s seafood heritage
- Celebrity birthdays on Aug 11
- Three women struggle after deployment in Helen Thorpe’s compelling ‘Soldier Girls’
- ‘Shorts Gone Wild 2’ finds laughs and deeper moments in brief LGBT-themed plays
- Celebrity birthdays on Aug 10
- Culture Shock Miami brings cheap tickets and love of the arts to youth
Powered by Legacy.com ©
To place a Death Notice, please call 305-376-8901 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include: Your name, daytime phone number, address, method of payment, name of funeral home/crematory to contact for verification of death. To place it online click here.
If you have a suggestion for a staff-written obituary, please send an email to dadenews@MiamiHerald.com
- William Greaves, TV host and filmmaker, dead at 87
- Pioneering Egyptian civil rights lawyer dies at 63
- Bulgarian poet Valeri Petrov dies
- Longtime Tennessee civil rights lawyer dies at 86
- Peruvian journalist Zileri dead at 83
- Correction: Obit-Sperling story
- Correction: Britain-Obit-Richard Attenborough
- Oglala Sioux leader Gerald One Feather dies