If you didn't believe it after one win, do you believe it now?
The numbers are on the Hawks' side for a major upset.
Dirk Nowitzki is the first to admit he has a Debbie-Downer streak in him. A big, fat, wide streak, at that.
Given that the first two games in the Bulls' Eastern Conference quarterfinals against the Wizards produced few positive lasting memories, it's time to visit the archives before the series shifts to Washington for Friday's Game 3.
Jeff Teague scored 22 points with a playoff career-high 10 assists and the Atlanta Hawks took a 2-1 series edge over the top-seeded Indiana Pacers with a 98-85 win on Thursday.
As the final seconds ticked off the clock, the Atlanta Hawks celebrated and their fans serenaded the Indiana Pacers with chants of "Overrated!"
Houston has a LaMarcus Aldridge problem.
NBA Commissioner Adam Silver said Thursday he has "no expectation" that players will opt out of the collective bargaining agreement in 2017, potentially leading to another lockout.
If Dwane Casey has any concerns coming to Brooklyn, they aren't about his players.
The NBA has fined Charlotte Bobcats forward Josh McRoberts $20,000 for his hard foul on LeBron James in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference quarterfinals on Wednesday night.
If empty seats are any indication, the Washington Wizards are just as big of a surprise in their own city as they are to the rest of the NBA.
Charlotte Bobcats forward Josh McRoberts was fined $20,000 by the NBA on Thursday for making unnecessary and excessive contact with Miami Heat forward LeBron James.
Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks are coming home after showing they won't go quietly in a first-round series with top-seeded San Antonio.
It's not much of an upset if a fifth seed moves on to the semifinals of the NBA playoffs because it's generally an even matchup.
Some teams with NBA championship aspirations have to be feeling a little jittery right now, while we may have a dark horse in the making.
Memphis Grizzlies guard Mike Conley has been named the winner of the NBA Sportsmanship Award.
The Los Angeles Clippers and Golden State Warriors will take their highly-entertaining series to Oracle Arena Thursday night for Game 3 of the Western Conference quarterfinals.
The Indiana Pacers clawed back into their Eastern Conference playoff series with the Atlanta Hawks, but the matchup shifts to Philips Arena for Game 3 Thursday night.
The Oklahoma City Thunder and Memphis Grizzlies head to FedExForum Thursday night for Game 3 of their Western Conference quarterfinal matchup.
Grizzlies coach Dave Joerger calls guard Mike Conley the kind of man a father would want to marry his daughter. Conley's peers certainly think highly enough to award him the NBA's Joe Dumars Trophy for sportsmanship.
- Florida legislators want to steer Citizens policies to unregulated alternative
- Kerry warns of new sanctions if Russia doesn't 'change course'
- Cuban government halts some travelers to island
- NRA seeks universal gun law at national meeting
- US proposes pay-for-priority Internet standards
- Fla. House poised to ok changes to state pension
- FDA eases into regulating e-cigarettes
- Judge to allow hearing for British citizen convicted in 1986 Miami double murder
- St. Thomas Sparling dazzles
- Tight end Austin Seferian-Jenkins could fall to Miami Dolphins in second round
- Mercedes-Benz Miami Corporate Run a party with 25,000 in attendance
- Miami Marlins Christian Yelich thriving in leading role
- Miami Dolphins center Mike Pouncey still in holding pattern
- Monarch pulls away to reach semifinals
- Southwest wins GMAC volleyball title
- St. Thomas boys meet Belen in quarterfinals
- March hotel occupancy dips in Miami-Dade
- Merged American Airlines swings to record profit
- Miami Lakes-based BankUnited’s first quarter profits rise
- Royal Caribbean Cruises reports lower-than-expected profits
- Florida House votes to regulate e-cigarette sales
- Coral Gables drug company to make new medicine available at no cost
- Florida’s Do Not Call list has grown since fee was eliminated
- Net Element closes on $11.2 million in financing
- Elizabeth Warren writes of family, politics and growing up poor in new memoir
- Center for Literature and Theatre promotes Spanish poetry contest
- Florida: Da Vinci exhibit held over through July 7
- My wife is in intensive care — what about her airline ticket?
- Quick trips: A bonanza of blooms at Central Florida gardens
- Canadian cruise provides a bit of northern exposure
- As Cubans move on, face of Little Havana changes
- How to choose an assisted living facility
- Spend the night with Joan Collins
- Cuba Gooding Jr to divorce, Al Gore’s daughter marries
- Celebrity birthdays on April 23
- Amazon snares classic shows in deal with HBO
- Indian film awards arrive in Tampa, Fla., but why?
- Myles Chefetz, Michael Schwartz dominate Miamis fine-dining scene
- PAMM’s ‘Caribbean: Crossroads of the World’ exhibit is tumultuous, thought-provoking
- Jack White records songs, releases vinyl in hours
Powered by Legacy.com ©
To place a Death Notice, please call 305-376-8901 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include: Your name, daytime phone number, address, method of payment, name of funeral home/crematory to contact for verification of death. To place it online click here.
If you have a suggestion for a staff-written obituary, please send an email to dadenews@MiamiHerald.com
- Community activist Marie Faulkner Brown, who helped black-owned businesses, dies at 89
- WLRN’s Caribbean music host Rich Davis, ‘the man inside your radio,’ dies at 41
- Advertising executive Marvin Tinsley dies at 89
- Educator, civic activist Shirley Merlin West dies at 84
- Austrian architect Hans Hollein dies at 80
- Camilla’s brother dies in US after head injury
- Camilla's brother dies in US after head injury
- Former AP reporter Robert Heard dies at age 84