Dwyane Wade donated 22 points, including 13 in the fourth quarter, as the Miami Heat ended their three-game slide and clinched a playoff berth with a 99-90 win over the Washington Wizards at AmericanAirlines Arena.
LeBron James set the tone pregame. Dwyane Wade took over in the fourth quarter.
Al Jefferson scored 26 points and pulled down 13 rebounds to help the Charlotte Bobcats take a 105-98 win over the Denver Nuggets.
OAKLAND, Calif. - Stephen Curry heard all about the recent criticisms of his play.
Kevin Garnett has been scratched from Brooklyn's lineup for its game against the Toronto Raptors.
The Los Angeles Lakers will probably be mathematically eliminated next week from a playoff spot, four weeks before the regular season ends.
The Cleveland Cavaliers can't seem to clear the hospital beds. Just as the injured guys start feeling better, more start falling down.
Before his Bulls knocked them off in overtime, Tom Thibodeau said the Heat could be considered a dynasty and that "nobody" compared to LeBron James as far as designing defensive game plans.
Orlando Magic guard Victor Oladipo is returning Monday night against the Bucks after missing two games because of a sore left ankle.
Like too much alcohol or anesthesia, Twitter tends to make you do the dumbest things.
The New York Knicks signed forward Earl Clark and guard Shannon Brown to second 10-day contracts on Monday.
Stephen Curry says his strained right quadriceps is slowly getting better and he is planning to start for the Golden State Warriors against the Dallas Mavericks on Tuesday night.
New York Knicks forward Carmelo Anthony and Houston Rockets guard James Harden were named the Eastern and Western Conference Players of the Week, respectively, for the period ending March 9.
Cleveland Cavaliers forward Anthony Bennett has been diagnosed with a left patellar tendon strain and will be sidelined for approximately three weeks.
Anthony Bennett's rough rookie season hit a new bump.
The NBA Development League has added a team in the New York suburb of White Plains that will be owned and operated by the Knicks.
The New York Knicks will become the seventh NBA team to fully own and operate their own NBA D-League affiliate.
When Masai Ujiri left the Denver Nuggets to take over basketball operations for the Toronto Raptors, many saw coach Dwane Casey's departure at the end of the season as a done deal.
Only three games separate the Los Angeles Clippers from the top spot in the Western Conference and they'll try to move closer Monday versus the Phoenix Suns at Staples Center.
The Atlanta Hawks are barely clinging to the final postseason spot in the Eastern Conference and could very well lose the position if their bad play continues.
- 'Burger King baby' now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- 16 cases of mumps reported in Ohio State outbreak
- Vicious pet cat traps Oregon couple, who call 911
- 'Fatal Vision' author Joe McGinniss dies at age 71
- Coral Gables billionaire Mike Fernandez strongly backing Gov. Rick Scott
- Call for charges in street artist Israel ‘Reefa‘ Hernandez-Llach‘s death
- Mom blames husband after driving kids into ocean
- Caribbean Community leaders want formal apology from Europe for slavery
- Miami Marlins Steve Cishek knows pressure of being the closer
- Miami Heat tops Washington Wizards as Dwyane Wade carries team late
- Florida Panthers Jimmy Hayes is planted in right spot
- Miami Dolphins reach deal with safety Louis Delmas; cut cornerback Dimitri Patterson
- Miami Country Day boys basketball coach Bryan Parizo steps down after 25 years
- American Heritage girls tennis team routs Archbishop McCarthy
- Greg Cote: Miami Dolphins have cash to rebuild, but the onus is on Dennis Hickey
- Miami Heats Dwyane Wade plays back to back
- Sign up for free Business Plan Bootcamp
- Business group to represent Alton store owners in Miami Beach
- Dadeland Mall’s terrace dining is kicking off
- 18 banks get top ratings from BauerFinancial; four get lowest ratings
- Israeli cruise passengers denied entry to Tunisia
- McDonald’s sales dragged down by fourth-straight drop
- Construction underway on new AC Hotel by Marriott
- American Air says asset sales totaled $381 million
- Fit tip: Should I eat more often?
- Non-surgical treatments available for hip pain
- Why the Oscars are giving plastic surgery a bad rap
- Seven-day menu planner
- Mother, son undergo same procedure with same surgeon — on the same day
- Fred Tasker’s wine column: Cabernet sauvignon is the king of wines, the wine of kings
- Woman has run marathons in all 50 states
- George Saunders wins Folio Prize for literature
- Film icon Robert Redford joins wife Sibylle Redfords Way of the Rain Miami performance at YoungArts
- Local, vocal talent powers fun, funny ‘Spamalot’ at Actors’ Playhouse
- Wynwood art cinema makes upgrades
- Sprung beer festival to feature spring and summer brews
- John Turturro to be honored Sunday by Miami Film Festival
- Top directors covet slot at Miami International Film Festival
- Justin Bieber is due back in South Florida
- Documentary chronicles the passion and perseverance of Nick and Marc Buoniconti
Powered by Legacy.com ©
To place a Death Notice, please call 305-376-8901 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include: Your name, daytime phone number, address, method of payment, name of funeral home/crematory to contact for verification of death. To place it online click here.
If you have a suggestion for a staff-written obituary, please send an email to dadenews@MiamiHerald.com
- 'Fatal Vision' author Joe McGinniss dies at age 71
- Marie Elia Chery, research nurse and Haitian humanitarian, dies at 59
- Merrick widow and UM reference librarian Mildred Merrick dies at 92
- Hernandez, heroine of Cuban revolution, dies at 92
- William Clay Ford, car-company leader and Detroit Lions owner, dies at 88
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Lions owner William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies