Opera Tower, the 56-story, landmark, luxury condominium overlooking Downtown Miami and Biscayne Bay, opens its elegant new lobby by the celebrated Spanish interior design company Baltus this month.
This stunning waterfront estate in the prestigious Coral Gables enclave of Journeys End has been completely and superbly renovated, offering prospective buyers a unique opportunity to live in a resort-like residence, surrounded by lush tropical landscaping. Nestled on approximately 1.75 acres and priced at $15,000,000, the estate, at 9485 Old Cutler Ln., features five bedrooms and six and one-half baths and boasts a most unique feature: the original water tower used by Arthur Vining Davis to survey his land holdings from the Cocoplum Circle to Red Road. From atop this historic structure, residents can enjoy coveted views of Biscayne Bay, the Miami skyline, Coral Gables and Coconut Grove.
This weekend only, South Floridas number one home builder, Lennar, is offering a 48-hour, New Home Sales Event at the elegant Napa at The Vineyards community in Homestead, a company spokesperson says.
This impressive two-story home, in the Sunset Lakes enclave of Miramar, features six bedrooms, four baths and nearly 4,000 square feet of living space under air. Priced at $565,000, the residence, at 5463 SW 186th Way, is ideal for a family and distinguished by its oversize living areas and screen-enclosed pool and patio.
Ideally situated on a quiet lake in Coral Gables, this two-acre gated estate is reminiscent of Old Florida, exemplified by its stately architecture and lush, tropical surroundings. Located at 5355 Hammock Dr., the eight-bedroom, eight-and-two-half-bath residence is priced at $8,900,000. This extraordinary home is characterized by generously scaled interiors with floor-to-ceiling windows and glass doors that not only allow natural light to fill the living spaces, but also offer expansive lake views.
Home shoppers have the opportunity to buy at new construction prices in Estates by The Falls, a luxurious, guard-gated, private enclave in South Miami-Dade County.
As 2014 continues to get under way, Lennar one of the countrys leading home builders, is once again offering new buyers the opportunity to make their dream of home ownership a reality. New home buyers are thrilled when touring the newly decorated model homes at communities throughout South Florida, says a company spokesperson.
Unparalleled and unobstructed views of the Atlantic Ocean distinguish this breathtaking contemporary residence in the St. Regis Bal Harbour as one of the most coveted for prospective buyers. Featuring three bedrooms and three and one-half baths, the home, at 9705 Collins Ave., No. 2301 N, is in the northeast/west corner of the ultra luxury tower and looks directly out over the water and surrounding city.
With 90 feet of waterfront luxury, this exceptionally designed estate is on prestigious Hibiscus Island in Miami Beach. Skylights and glass walls open to magnificent Miami skyline views. Massive beamed ceilings of up to 22 feet are capped with an enormous skylight and surrounded with ceiling-height windows in the 700-square-foot great room.
This rare, one-story townhome in the desirable Hollywood enclave of Harbor Islands has been impeccably maintained and meticulously renovated. Located at 950 Harbor View and priced at $595,000, it is a fantastic, move-in-ready corner residence, set in a private garden with extra land and lighting due to its end-lot position.
This lavish residence is in Weston Hills Country Clubs luxurious gated golf community. The custom estate has a circular drive and resort-style porte cochere entrance. A custom-glass, double door entrance leads to pristine marble floors throughout the living areas. This home, at 2531 Royal Palm Way in Weston, offers ample space with five bedrooms, six baths and an office with custom built-in bookshelves.
This early 1950s home with its charming white picket fence, ivy draped gazebos and undulating acre landscape of butterfly gardens and ancient, towering oak trees just needs a little Atlantic Ocean in its backyard to complete the Cape Cod look.
This magnificently decorated three-bedroom, three and one-half bath apartment is at the prestigious Gables Club. The residence boasts 3,165 square feet of luxurious finishes and fine craftsmanship, with distinctive marble floors, wood flooring in bedrooms, and exquisite cabinetry.
Three units have been expertly combined to create this ultra-modern seven-bedroom, six and one-half bath showplace at the luxury Continuum in South Beach. A private elevator transports residents to this masterpiece in the sky where they are greeted by floor-to-ceiling walls of glass more than 20-feet high that open to grand terraces covering the full length of the home, providing panoramic views out to the ocean, Government Cut, Fisher Island, Downtown and Miami Beach.
This beautifully finished three-bedroom, three and one-half bath combined unit at the renown Icon South Beach has been renovated to perfection. The residence boasts 3,469 square feet of beautifully designed and proportioned interior living space, white imported Italian marble floors throughout, floor-to-ceiling windows, and wrap-around terrace providing breathtaking panoramic views looking out to downtown, the bay, ocean, and Miami Beach.
It is easy to enjoy a luxurious lifestyle in this beautiful waterfront home, with ocean access, in Coral Ridge. The masterfully renovated, open floor plan home boasts high-end touches like hardwood, travertine and limestone flooring, polished cherry wood doors and molding, quartz countertops and crown molding.
This exceptional custom home was designed to capture the scenic views of rolling greens and water features of the Eagle Trace golf course. The residence has large rooms, great flow and fabulous light enter through panels of glass and clerestory windows, under two-story ceilings. The well-designed floor plan flows from dramatic living room to family room with exquisite marble floors.
Opera Tower, the 56-story, landmark, luxury condominium overlooking Downtown Miami and Biscayne Bay, unveiled plans for a spectacular new lobby by the celebrated Spanish interior design company Baltus, a company official says.
This is the last weekend to take advantage of the years biggest savings on new Lennar move-in-ready homes, says a company official.
HOUSE OF THE WEEK
Palazzo di Mare is on five acres of pristine oceanfront with more than 200 feet of private beach in Vero Beach. Resort meets luxury in this 2001 masterpiece inspired by The Great Gatsby. The six-bedroom, eight-bath estate is detailed by dramatic architecture, 32-foot ceilings, polished limestone, fireplaces and custom touches.
- Florida prisons boss, under fire over shower death, announces changes
- North Korea insults John Kerry over his looks
- Giancarlo Stanton’s walk-off single leads Miami Marlins to victory over Rangers
- Gunmen kill 9 in attack inside morgue in Honduras
- 36 dead, 7 missing in Hiroshima landslide
- Florida and feds in a showdown over when to test students still learning English
- Islamic State posts video of beheading of U.S. journalist, warns Obama to halt strikes
- Gov. Rick Scott and Adam Putnam disclose a few more details on King Ranch trips
- Giancarlo Stanton’s walk-off single leads Miami Marlins to victory over Rangers
- RB Burns looks for breakout season for Gulliver
- Miami Dolphins’ kicking job up for grabs
- Key Biscayne tennis tournament gets a new name: Miami Open
- Ex-Belen shortstop Nick Martinez now pitching for Texas Rangers against Miami Marlins
- Miami Hurricanes’ Jake Heaps to practice Wednesday
- Florida Gators fans, players enjoying Bryan Cox on ‘Hard Knocks’
- Killian’s Jaquan Johnson commits to Miami Hurricanes
- $342 million sale of six properties on Miami Beach’s Lincoln Road closes
- Back-to-school worries can stress working parents as well as kids
- Two new regional Italian restaurants to open in Miami this fall from the duo behind Sardinia Enoteca Ristorante
- Freebee rides now offered in Brickell, downtown Miami
- Second-quarter tourist numbers set Florida record
- Golfsmith opens new store in Pembroke Pines
- Bacardi Limited announces new regional president of Bacardi North America
- Guy Harvey fishing new waters
- No slime: Indian dish brings out the best of okra
- Cats can pick up virus at vet’s, but they can also transmit it themselves
- 7 new ways to build a 7-layer salad
- Water bath takes some bite out of bitter radicchio
- Pinto beans in cake? Sounds crazy, tastes delicious
- Injectibles may make you look younger - but make sure you go to an experienced practioner
- Study: Fruits and veggies can boost one’s mood, creativity
- Ana Veciana-Suarez: Heaping helpings of restaurant sarcasm do nothing for my appetite
- Miami’s Mad Cat delivers a smokin’ fine and funny ‘Centralia’
- Robin Williams 10 Best Movies
- Preserving America’s seafood heritage
- Celebrity birthdays on Aug 11
- Three women struggle after deployment in Helen Thorpe’s compelling ‘Soldier Girls’
- Celebrity birthdays on Aug 10
- Culture Shock Miami brings cheap tickets and love of the arts to youth
- ‘Shorts Gone Wild 2’ finds laughs and deeper moments in brief LGBT-themed plays
Powered by Legacy.com ©
To place a Death Notice, please call 305-376-8901 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include: Your name, daytime phone number, address, method of payment, name of funeral home/crematory to contact for verification of death. To place it online click here.
If you have a suggestion for a staff-written obituary, please send an email to dadenews@MiamiHerald.com
- Report: Famed Iranian poet Behbahani dies at 87
- Ex-Romanian politician, oil tycoon dies at 64
- Longtime 'SNL' announcer Don Pardo dies at 96
- Don Pardo, iconic TV announcer, dies at 96
- Rep. who helped deregulate savings and loans dies
- Former Vermont US Sen. Jeffords dies at 80
- Sophie Masloff, 1st female Pittsburgh mayor, dies
- German-French reporting legend Scholl-Latour dies