This apartment, designed by Holmes Newman, features the finest luxury finishes. It boasts more than 4,000 square feet of living space plus an additional 1,000 square feet of terraces. Residents can enjoy direct ocean and skyline views from the entire southeast corner of the building.
This majestic, gated, one-acre estate was designed by the architect/seller with security and family as priorities. The 150-foot driveway leads to a one-year-old contemporary showplace with approximately 7,400 square feet of air-conditioned living space, consisting of six bedrooms, seven and one-half baths, plus maids quarters with two bedrooms and one bath.
For those who have been looking to buy a home, now is the time, says Fernando Martinez, Caribe Homes developer and now CEO of FM Realty. Caribe Homes will be offering single-family homes from $179,900 this coming weekend. Weve been here long enough to have lived through the housing cycles and know that this is the right time for buyers, said Martinez.
This move-in-ready, contemporary waterfront residence in Aventuras Peninsula I luxury tower features two bedrooms and a den, two and one-half baths and panoramic views of Biscayne Bay, the Intracoastal Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean. Complete with designer decor and furnishings, fine artwork and expansive terraces, the offering, at 3201 NE 183rd St., No. 1405, is priced at $1,425,000 and within close proximity to nearby shopping, dining and entertainment venues.
This two-story, lakeside family home in Miramars Silver Shores community is a treasure for prospective buyers, offering new amenities and sweeping views of lush surroundings. Priced at $640,000 and comprising five bedrooms, five baths and more than 3,900 square feet of interior space, this residence at 2261 SW 164th Ave. is near top area schools and recreational facilities, as well as shopping, dining and entertainment venues.
This waterfront Mediterranean-style masterpiece, currently under construction, is in the prestigious Coral Gables enclave of Islands of Cocoplum at 300 Costanera Rd. and is slated for occupancy in late summer of 2015. Designed by the renowned Portuondo-Perotti Architects, the state-of-the-art two-story offering is priced at $18,000,000 and features 11 bedrooms, 13 baths, two half baths and approximately 15,558 square feet of customized interior space. With its prime 57,270-square-foot corner lot position on the Cocoplum Canal, its a luxury estate marked by privacy and sweeping water views.
Affectionately known as the Grande Dame of George Merricks historic Coral Gables French Country Village, this regal estate is a rarity on the landscape and one of 11 area properties designed by renowned New York architect Frank Forster. Built in 1926, the two-story residence a proud recipient of the Historic Landmark designation has been meticulously maintained and carefully expanded, preserving its classic design while incorporating the conveniences of modern amenities.
This exquisitely restored, 1926 Old Spanish residence in the affluent community of Pinecrest is an architectural gem, complemented by fine finishes and luxury features. Priced at $1,395,000 and located at 13599 Old Cutler Rd., the estate comprises a three-bedroom, four-and-one-half-bath main home, as well as a one-bedroom, one-bath guesthouse. While contemporary amenities can be enjoyed throughout, the homes Old World allure has been meticulously preserved, making it a neighborhood landmark and a charming hideaway for interested home buyers.
Living on the water is a prerequisite to actually enjoying the boating life. Few Miami waterfront locations can begin to compete with the advantages this incomparable Coral Gables Estates property boasts. Setting it apart are the wide, unimpeded, front-yard lagoon panoramas it commands along tree-lined Leucadendra Drive, and the backyard canal view with a shaded boat dock situated along 167 waterfront feet. Nearby Biscayne Bay is reached in mere minutes along a wide channel with no bridges.
This contemporary, beach house-style waterfront gem on desirable Dilido Island, one of Miami Beachs Venetian Islands, is a dream retreat for boating enthusiasts and a must-see for prospective luxury home buyers. Exquisitely renovated, the three-bedroom, three-bath residence, at 803 Dilido Dr., boasts 3,346 square feet of living space on a 10,500-square-foot lot that commands 60 feet of waterfront. Priced at $4,900,000, it is a modern masterpiece marked by wide, captivating vistas of Biscayne Bay.
This Valentines Day weekend only, Lennar is offering sweet deals on new homes at all their communities throughout the tri-county area, a company spokesperson says.
This newly built, mint-condition four-bedroom, two-and-one-half-bath Cooper City home is in the elegant, 24-hour guard-gated community of Monterra. Featuring new appliances and designer accents, the residence, at 3927 NW 82nd Way, is an amenity-rich offering that has been reduced in price to $409,900. With superb resort-style clubhouse facilities available for use, its a unique move-in-ready home thats ideal for a family.
Prospective home buyers can preview Lennars collection of newly decorated models during this weekends Parade of New Model Homes at Capri in The Isles at Oasis community in Homestead. Buyers can tour the beautiful homes while they enjoy a lively event filled with food, music and fun. They can select their dream home from a variety of spacious designs, and inquire about the special incentives available this weekend during this one-of-a-kind event, a company spokesperson says. The stylish new homes in both of the neighborhoods are available for immediate move-in. The beautiful, master-planned communities in Homesteads The Isles at Oasis offer a desirable lifestyle and well-appointed homes starting in the low 200,000s. At Capri at The Isles at Oasis, residents can enjoy the resort-style lakefront clubhouse featuring a large fitness center and a private party room with prep kitchen ideal for hosting parties for family and friends. Just outside, a grand pool with expansive sun deck, covered barbecue area, separate kids pool and tot lot can provide hours of entertainment for all ages.
This home sits on 19.30 acres of professionally landscaped gardens in the heart of Redland. The home has a stunning contemporary design with volume ceilings and views of the property all around. There is room for all current hobbies and future ones. The full-size soccer/softball field is great for family fun and can also be used for company and social events. The stables are beautifully maintained. Children can enjoy the pleasure of a full-size playground. For those who enjoy speed and efficiency, there is a hangar for a helicopter so they can be whisked away in a minute. For fitness needs, there is a gym and half-mile trail to run or walk by the gardens and waterfall area.
A brand-new, 10,519-square-foot Plantation-style estate in Pinecrest is available to interested home buyers. Developed by Edgewater Construction Group, Inc., the six-bedroom, eight-and-one-half-bath residence is at 11001 SW 62nd Ave. and is slated for completion this spring. Offered at $4,150,000, it is a stately, two-story landmark, distinguished by top-of-the-line amenities and an expansive floor plan.
This two-story residence is one of the few single-family homes in a gated community currently on the market for sale in Aventura. The 2,802-square-foot, four-bedroom, three-bath home has top-of-the-line finishes.
Nestled within the waterfront community of Golden Isles and located on one of the areas most prestigious streets, this spacious Hallandale residence offers a plethora of amenities for boating enthusiasts and entertainers alike. Now offered at $1,770,000, 454 Poinciana Dr. features 100 feet of waterfront, direct access to the Atlantic Ocean and a marina-like boat dock. With four bedrooms, four baths and a lush 15,000-square-foot lot, its an ideal home for a family.
This exquisite mansion at the tip of a cul-de-sac offers exclusivity and privacy with about 300 feet on a wide open private putting green on the Intracoastal. The home has a dock and lift for boat aficionados. This property also offers a tennis court adjacent to a cabana, two covered patio areas with two outdoor summer kitchens, two outdoor bars, two outdoor dining and sitting areas, an infinity-style salt water pool with Jacuzzi, and a sun deck. The property also features an exquisite koi pond surrounded by lush landscaping.
Nestled within the confines of quaint Dolphin Isles, one of the best kept secrets in Fort Lauderdale, this incredible waterfront point lot offers sweeping Intracoastal views along with luxuriously close proximity to beaches, parks and a vibrant dining and shopping scene. The property, at 3021 NE 26th St., is flexible, currently including two duplexes while also presenting the opportunity for developers to construct low to medium multi-family dwellings on the site. Zoned RD15, the offering is priced at $1.75 million. This exceptional property commands 100 feet of direct frontage on the east side of the Intracoastal Waterway and 126 feet on a side canal.
Sleek, modern lines and a magnificent waterfront setting highlight this exquisitely crafted two-story, eight-bedroom, nine-full plus three-half-bath estate. The residence, built by noted developer Todd Michael Glaser and offered at $15,700,000, takes full advantage of its ideal position at 2305 Lake Ave. on guard-gated Sunset Island 3 in Miami Beach. Commanding 160 feet of water frontage, with walled and gated grounds encompassing 23,857 square feet, the newly constructed 9,904-square-foot home is a study in sophistication.
- Miami home price rose 13.2 percent in May, S&P/Case-Shiller reports
- NCAA settles head-injury suit, will change rules
- Georgia girl struck by plane on Florida beach dies
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Shelling adds to mounting civilian toll in Ukraine
- Vets, teens transplant corals in Florida Keys
- 2 dead in head-on crash west of Miccosukee casino
- Obama mulls large-scale move on immigration
- Miami Dolphins rookie wide receiver Jarvis Landry catching on real fast
- Micky Arison reassures Miami Heat fans: We are not done
- Miami Marlins’ stunning rally in ninth tops Nationals
- Popular artificial reef and live bait spot Bug Light demolished
- Mike Hill: Miami Marlins won’t be sellers
- Resurgent Miami Marlins cap 6-1 road trip with three-game sweep of Houston Astros
- Continued surge could put Miami Marlins in buy mode for a starting pitcher
- Miami Dolphins running back Lamar Miller hopes to thrive in Bill Lazors new offense
- Miami startup SportsManias receives $3.5 million in investor funding
- Consumers asked to verify income, other information — or risk losing government subsidies for health insurance
- With new ships, Norwegian second-quarter earnings improve
- Bonjour Television Network will offer four channels for French-speaking viewers in the United States
- Latest designer condo: FENDI Château Residences
- Study: Miami’s economic recovery ranks No. 18 in U.S.
- Equinox acquiring Sports Club/LA, including club on Miami’s Brickell Avenue
- AT&T activates 7 more South Florida cell sites
- Seven-day menu planner: Start the week with honey-roasted pork
- Wake up your slacking muscles
- Carolyn Hax: Whether the host or the guest, parent can’t relax
- Dear Abby: Son’s clumsiness may have a physical cause
- Fit tip: Do compression sleeves work?
- Candy-bar ‘bites’ take a bite out of wallets
- Ana Veciana-Suarez: How much sleep do I really need? Or, 7 is the new 8
- Pile this orzo pilaf onto your plate
- A branch of O Cinema may be coming to North Beach
- Comic-Con 2014: Hollywood stirs fan fervor
- Screen gems: What’s ahead in movies and on TV for the week of July 27
- Tales of worldy travels take ghostly turn
- Naturalist’s book gives hope for wildlife preservation
- An A-to-Z guide to Miami Spice 2014
- ‘Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy’ brings a United Nations of talent to the Broward Center stage
- Actors’ Playhouse returns to the Baby Boomer well for ‘Mid-Life 2! (The Crisis Continues)’
Powered by Legacy.com ©
To place a Death Notice, please call 305-376-8901 or email email@example.com. Be sure to include: Your name, daytime phone number, address, method of payment, name of funeral home/crematory to contact for verification of death. To place it online click here.
If you have a suggestion for a staff-written obituary, please send an email to dadenews@MiamiHerald.com
- Kentucky basketball legend Wah Wah Jones dies
- Italian tenor Bergonzi dies at age 90
- Former Seattle Mayor Paul Schell dies
- 'Up the Down Staircase' writer Kaufman dies at 103
- Charter bus entrepreneur, educator Veronica Timpson dies at 64
- Bill Thompson co-starred on 'Wallace and Ladmo'
- Venezuelan executive, human-rights advocate Thor Halvorssen dies in South Florida
- From bank security guard to vice president, Edward Duffie Sr. dies at 77