President Obama continues to promise an administration filled with transparency, but since those empty promises were made we’ve had:
▪ Clandestine deals with the Taliban in trading five prisoners in Gitmo for Bowe Bergdahl;
▪ Secret negotiations with Cuba and the pope to secure diplomatic normalized relations with a communist dictator and trade five known prisoners for Alan Gross;
▪ The Benghazi coverup
Never miss a local story.
▪ Closed-door negotiations with Iran on a nuclear-arms deal that the American people do not want or trust to be in our best interest.
▪ NSA collection of cell-phone information on Americans;
▪ IRS audits of conservative 403c non-profit groups;
▪ Hillary Clinton’s secret email servers while secretary of State;
▪ Closed-door meeting with Raul Castro and Vladimir Putin.
I miss the good old days when weapons of mass destruction cover-up was the biggest unknown.
Jacob Eljaua, Miami Lakes