We can’t let LeBron James take his talents elsewhere — here are 5 reasons why
06/24/2014 6:25 PM
06/24/2014 7:12 PM
Five reasons why we must keep LeBron James in Miami. Send us yours:
5. The ever-present question of “What’s next for LeBron?’’ would finally, and sadly, be answered.
4. There would no longer be any reason to follow @KingJames on Twitter
3. NBA Championship Finals would become irrelevant to South Floridians, much like Super Bowls
2. There would be no more cool Samsung Galaxy television commercials featuring Overtown and Little Havana
1. The air would go out of the city of Miami
Send us your reasons — funny, sad or serious — for keeping LeBron James to: HeraldEd@MiamiHerald.com. We’ll publish your submissions this week.
Join the Discussion
Miami Herald is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.