On South Florida IssuesFabiola Santiago: LeBron, thanks for the memories and ...
View from South FloridaFred Grimm: SYG law is legalizing armed gang welfare in ...
The Oppenheimer Report on Latin AmericaAndres Oppenheimer: Peru’s ...
On Race, Politics and SocietyLeonard Pitts Jr.: Louis Zamperini was a hero — ...
PoliticsMarc Caputo: Revising history, Hillary Clinton’s ...
Conscience of the Sunshine StateCarl Hiaasen: Anyone here miss Cheney? Neither do ...
- Some South Florida docs decline to accept Obamacare
- Amid probe, another DCI inmate death is under scrutiny
- Redistricting ruling could mean big change, or status quo
- Venezuela opposition leaders call for U.S. sanctions amid simmering political, economic crises
- Congressional ringer Justin Sternard, saying he was duped by David Rivera, gets 7 months
- Florida executes man for 1994 rape, murder of girl
- Obama: US willing to negotiate Israel cease-fire
- Military brass backed Bergdahl prisoner swap
- Miami Heat loses LeBron James, but Chris Bosh, Dwyane Wade to return
- Two Florida Panthers prospects prove South Florida can be recruiting hotbed
- Miami Marlins starter Henderson Alvarez hit hard in loss to New York Mets
- Greg Cote: South Florida should react with gratitude, not anger, over LeBron James departure
- Armando Salguero: LeBron James emotional choice is big gamble
- Miami Marlins Giancarlo Stanton says LeBrons decision took a lot of guts
- Miami Heat fans in disbelief as LeBron James leaves
- LeBron James: A timeline of his Miami Heat career
- Jose Diaz-Balart to host weekday MSNBC news show from Miami
- World Cup defeat can hurt domestic stock market
- Fanny pack mixup unravels massive Medicare fraud scheme in Key Biscayne
- Feds hit payday lender with $10 million in penalties, refunds
- Lawsuit filed against Aventura Hospital after a patient was killed by another patient
- Spirit Airlines offering free miles to “haters”
- Judge dismisses two city of Miami predatory lending lawsuits
- US considers a strategic propane reserve
- Carnival is rockin’ the boat with shipboard concerts
- Antebellum Trail meanders through towns that Gen. Sherman spared
- Boys will be boys (and sometimes girls) in Ariel Schrag’s ‘Adam’
- Biographer examines the contributions of John Quincy Adams
- Florida: Lake Placid Caladium Festival set for July 25-27
- Ana Veciana-Suarez: I’m stressed out, but so is everyone else
- Magens Bay: Pirate hangout now a beach for tourists
- Visitors wait 5 hours for Harry Potter ride
- ‘Calígula’: disturbing, richly provoking, void of hope
- The Arsht Center aims to make a splash with its immersive summer show ‘H2OMBRE’
- Remembering Roger Ebert
- Miley Cyrus dating producer; what will happen to Real Housewives of Atlanta star Phaedra Parks?
- Former ‘Bachelor’ winner Courtney Robertson writes of love
- Manu Bennett, FSCW, Headlocked, Hurricane storm through South Florida at Florida Supercon
- Glee star Chris Colfer visits Miami’s Books & Books with ‘Land of Stories’
- Miami’s XXIX International Hispanic Theatre Festival puts Argentina in the spotlight
Powered by Legacy.com ©
To place a Death Notice, please call 305-376-8901 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include: Your name, daytime phone number, address, method of payment, name of funeral home/crematory to contact for verification of death. To place it online click here.
If you have a suggestion for a staff-written obituary, please send an email to dadenews@MiamiHerald.com
- Eileen Ford, whose agency set standards for the modeling industry, dies at 92
- Associate: Tommy Ramone, last of the Ramones, dies
- Jazz bass innovator Charlie Haden dies at 76
- 'Harry Potter' actor Legeno dies in Death Valley
- Ken Thorne, Oscar-winning composer, dies at 90
- John Seigenthaler, Tennessee journalist, dies
- Alaska Native land-claims leader dies
- Indian actress and dancer Zohra Sehgal dies