Heavy storms expected to continue until Sunday
08/15/2014 3:27 PM
08/15/2014 3:43 PM
The Friday afternoon weather pattern will continue with its typical summer serving of cloudy, stormy skies and showers, with a 30 percent chance of rain. That will increase to 50 percent Saturday, easing up on Sunday to 20 percent. Temperatures will continue steamy, with a high of 90 for the weekend and the lows in the high 70s.
Visit miamiherald.com/weather for the weather forecast and radar, as well as marine forecasts, water temperatures, air quality measurements and hurricane preparedness guides.
Oops, you haven't selected any newsletters. Please check the box next to one or more of our email newsletters and submit again.
Oops, you didn't provide a valid email address. Please double-check the email field and submit again.
Join the Discussion
Miami Herald is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.