Early voting locations in South Florida
10/26/2012 9:24 AM
11/02/2012 10:06 AM
Here are Miami-Dade’s early voting locations:• Aventura Government Center, 19200 W. Country Club Dr., second-floor commission area
• Coral Gables Library, 3443 Segovia St.
• Coral Reef Library, 9211 SW 152nd St.
• Florida City City Hall, 404 West Palm Dr., commission chambers
• John F. Kennedy Library, 190 W. 49th St.
• Kendall Branch Library, 9101 SW 97th Ave.
• Lemon City Library, 430 NE 61st St., reading room
• Miami City Hall, 3500 Pan American Dr.
• Miami Beach City Hall, 1700 Convention Center Dr.
• Miami Lakes Public Library, 6699 Windmill Gate Rd.
• Model City Library at Caleb Center, 2211 NW 54th St.
• North Dade Regional Library, 2455 NW 183rd St.
• North Miami Public Library, 835 NE 132nd St.
• North Shore Branch Library, 7501 Collins Ave., program room
• South Dade Regional Library, 10750 SW 211th St.
• Stephen P. Clark Government Center, Supervisor of Elections branch office), 111 NW First St.(lobby)
• Supervisor of Elections main office, 2700 NW 87th Ave.
• West Dade Regional Library, 9445 SW 24th St.
• West Flagler Branch Library, 5050 W. Flagler St.
• West Kendall Regional Library, 10201 Hammocks Blvd.
Eight days of early voting for the Nov. 6 presidential election in Miami-Dade and Broward counties will begin Saturday, Oct. 27, and continue through Saturday, Nov. 3.
The early voting poll locations will be open daily from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. in both counties.
In Broward, 17 early voting locations will be open:• African-American Research Library, 2650 Sistrunk Blvd., Fort Lauderdale.
• Broward Main Library, 100 S. Andrews Ave., Fort Lauderdale
• Davie/Cooper City Branch Library, 4600 SW 82nd Ave., Davie
• Supervisor of Elections office at E. Pat Larkins Community Center, 520 Martin Luther King Blvd., Pompano Beach
• Fort Lauderdale Branch Library, 1350 E. Sunrise Blvd, Room 130
• Hallandale Beach City Hall, 400 S. Federal Hwy.
• Hollywood Branch Library, 2600 Hollywood Blvd.
• Lauderhill Mall, 1299 NW 40th Ave., Bay F, Lauderhill
• Miramar Library, 2050 Civic Center Pl.
• North Regional Library, 1100 Coconut Creek Blvd., Coconut Creek
• Northwest Regional Library, 3151 University Dr., Coral Springs
• Pompano Beach City Hall, 100 W. Atlantic Blvd.
• Southwest Regional Library, 16835 Sheridan St., Pembroke Pines
• Tamarac Branch Library, 8701 W. Commercial Blvd.
• Weston Branch Library, 4205 Bonaventure Blvd.
• West Regional Library, 8601 W. Broward Blvd., Plantation
• Wilton Manors City Hall, 2020 Wilton Dr.
Editor's Choice Videos
Join the Discussion
Miami Herald is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.