Here are Miami-Dade’s early voting locations:
• Aventura Government Center, 19200 W. Country Club Dr., second-floor commission area
Never miss a local story.
• Coral Gables Library, 3443 Segovia St.
• Coral Reef Library, 9211 SW 152nd St.
• Florida City City Hall, 404 West Palm Dr., commission chambers
• John F. Kennedy Library, 190 W. 49th St.
• Kendall Branch Library, 9101 SW 97th Ave.
• Lemon City Library, 430 NE 61st St., reading room
• Miami City Hall, 3500 Pan American Dr.
• Miami Beach City Hall, 1700 Convention Center Dr.
• Miami Lakes Public Library, 6699 Windmill Gate Rd.
• Model City Library at Caleb Center, 2211 NW 54th St.
• North Dade Regional Library, 2455 NW 183rd St.
• North Miami Public Library, 835 NE 132nd St.
• North Shore Branch Library, 7501 Collins Ave., program room
• South Dade Regional Library, 10750 SW 211th St.
• Stephen P. Clark Government Center, Supervisor of Elections branch office), 111 NW First St.(lobby)
• Supervisor of Elections main office, 2700 NW 87th Ave.
• West Dade Regional Library, 9445 SW 24th St.
• West Flagler Branch Library, 5050 W. Flagler St.
• West Kendall Regional Library, 10201 Hammocks Blvd.
Eight days of early voting for the Nov. 6 presidential election in Miami-Dade and Broward counties will begin Saturday, Oct. 27, and continue through Saturday, Nov. 3.
The early voting poll locations will be open daily from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. in both counties.
In Broward, 17 early voting locations will be open:
• African-American Research Library, 2650 Sistrunk Blvd., Fort Lauderdale.
• Broward Main Library, 100 S. Andrews Ave., Fort Lauderdale
• Davie/Cooper City Branch Library, 4600 SW 82nd Ave., Davie
• Supervisor of Elections office at E. Pat Larkins Community Center, 520 Martin Luther King Blvd., Pompano Beach
• Fort Lauderdale Branch Library, 1350 E. Sunrise Blvd, Room 130
• Hallandale Beach City Hall, 400 S. Federal Hwy.
• Hollywood Branch Library, 2600 Hollywood Blvd.
• Lauderhill Mall, 1299 NW 40th Ave., Bay F, Lauderhill
• Miramar Library, 2050 Civic Center Pl.
• North Regional Library, 1100 Coconut Creek Blvd., Coconut Creek
• Northwest Regional Library, 3151 University Dr., Coral Springs
• Pompano Beach City Hall, 100 W. Atlantic Blvd.
• Southwest Regional Library, 16835 Sheridan St., Pembroke Pines
• Tamarac Branch Library, 8701 W. Commercial Blvd.
• Weston Branch Library, 4205 Bonaventure Blvd.
• West Regional Library, 8601 W. Broward Blvd., Plantation
• Wilton Manors City Hall, 2020 Wilton Dr.