- Conway, RONALD H.
- FISHMAN, DR. JACK
- Freed, Gerald E.
- Kaye, Chadwick Harrison Levi
- Markus, Stuart Allan
- REDNOR, NANCY ELIZABETH
- Reyes, Dr. Florencio "FLO"
- Robinson, Linda Chinita
- Romer, Joseph A.
- TOFT-NIELSEN, SONJA
- Vega, Manuel
- To place a Death Notice, please call 305-376-8901 or email email@example.com. Be sure to include: Your name, daytime phone number, address, method of payment, name of funeral home/crematory to contact for verification of death. To place it online click here.
- Click here to search for staff-written obituaries in our Archives.
- If you have a suggestion for a staff-written obituary, please send an email to dadenews@MiamiHerald.com
Jim Hall, one of the leading jazz guitarists of the modern era, whose subtle technique, lyrical sound and introspective approach strongly influenced younger proteges such as Pat Metheny and Bill Frisell, died early Tuesday at age 83, his wife said.
Marvin Rabin, a music conductor who founded youth orchestras in Wisconsin and Massachusetts and whose students played at the White House and Carnegie Hall, has died after a brief illness, his family said Tuesday. He was 97.
Ella Wyker Martin said she will never forget the late-August day in 1972 when her brother, John D. Wyker III, appeared on Dick Clark's "American Bandstand."
Quad/Graphics Inc. co-founder Betty Quadracci, who also was president of Milwaukee Magazine and a champion of the arts, died Monday at age 75, the printing company said.
Eleanor Parker, who was nominated for Academy Awards three times for her portrayals of strong-willed women and played a scheming baroness in "The Sound of Music," has died at 91.
Longtime Miami-Dade school educator Evelyn Counts, who taught English and reading at George Washington Carver and Coral Gables high schools, died last week at her Coconut Grove home.
Character actress Kate Williamson, who appeared in such films as "Disclosure," "Dahmer," "Dream Lover" and "Racing With the Moon," has died at age 82 after a lengthy illness, said her manager, Judy Fox.