- Berg, Mark
- Bobroff, Harold
- Cohen, Bert
- Dell, Dorothy Patricia
- Fajardo, Maria Olimpia
- Gonzalez, Matilde
- Hughes, Richard
- Hutner, Rita
- Massa, Deborah J.
- Mixson, Cain Katherine (Kitty Lou)
- MORALES, OSCAR ALEJANDRO
- Morales, Oscar Alejandro
- PROBINSKY, JEAN GASH
- Shotwell, Gary L.
- Spear, James Edwin
- Waters, Joan Chaplin
- Zygmuntowicz, Francis "ZEKE"
- To place a Death Notice, please call 305-376-8901 or email email@example.com. Be sure to include: Your name, daytime phone number, address, method of payment, name of funeral home/crematory to contact for verification of death. To place it online click here.
- Click here to search for staff-written obituaries in our Archives.
- If you have a suggestion for a staff-written obituary, please send an email to dadenews@MiamiHerald.com
DETROIT - William Clay Ford, owner of the NFL Detroit Lions, a philanthropist and the last surviving grandson of Henry Ford who helped steer the company into a modern design era, died Sunday morning of pneumonia. He was 88.
William "Wild Bill" Guarnere, one of the World War II veterans whose exploits were dramatized in the TV miniseries "Band of Brothers," has died. He was 90
William Clay Ford was born into a fortune and spent much of his life staying away from fame as he steered the family business and owned an NFL franchise.
Gerard Mortier, a Belgian opera director whose nonconformist style often grated the tradition-bound elite and who became a fiercely avant-garde impresario, has died. He was 70.
Afghanistan's influential Vice President Mohammad Qasim Fahim, a leading commander in the alliance that fought the Taliban who was later accused with other warlords of targeting civilian areas during the country's civil war, died Sunday. He was 57.
Ted Welch, a prolific fundraiser in Tennessee Republican politics for four decades, has died. He was 80.
Sheila MacRae starred on the Broadway stage and in films, yet it was her small-screen role as the tolerant and brassy wife of a Brooklyn bus driver for which she is most remembered.