An Indiana family is spreading the word about lawnmower safety after a relative accidentally ran over 5-year-old cheerleader Italia McAllister's foot with a lawnmower, mangling it so badly it had to be amputated.
An Indiana family is spreading the word about lawnmower safety after a relative accidentally ran over 5-year-old cheerleader Italia McAllister's foot with a lawnmower, mangling it so badly it had to be amputated. GoFundMe screenshot
An Indiana family is spreading the word about lawnmower safety after a relative accidentally ran over 5-year-old cheerleader Italia McAllister's foot with a lawnmower, mangling it so badly it had to be amputated. GoFundMe screenshot

It sounded 'like a rock' was caught in the lawnmower. But it was a 5-year-old's foot

May 17, 2018 03:07 PM