Royal Caribbean says no to Beckham’s soccer plan, while PortMiami heads abroad to recruit other developers
David Beckham’s quest to bring soccer to PortMiami faces competition for the land he seeks. Among the rivals: Royal Caribbean.
- Royal Caribbean calls missing lobbyist registration an 'oversight'
- Beckham and the world's busiest cruise port: the emails
- Beckham's soccer plans conflict with PortMiami business plan
- Port director steers clear of soccer debate
- Beckham, investors identify six potential soccer stadium sites
- Beckham plans to bring MLS franchise to Miami, if he can get stadium
- Beckham-Miami soccer plans to be revealed
- Beckham, county officials to rally support for MLS team, stadium
- County to begin negotiations with Beckham over soccer stadium
- MLS to announce Beckham's expansion plans in February
- Beckham, investors hire Tallahassee lobbyist
- Commissioners sound gung-ho about potential MLS stadium
- Beckham asks Miami-Dade to consider PortMiami as stadium site
A group of high-ranking Miami-Dade County police officers are considering requesting a lower rank because it could increase their pay and lessen responsibility.
Miami-Dade police have arrested a suspect in the shooting death of Miguel Piloto, the 71-year Opa-locka resident whose slaying in a supermarket parking last month was caught on surveillance cameras.
CBS 4 Miami - A 12-year-old girl was killed when shots were fired into a house filled with kids late yesterday evening.
[View the story "Shuckers restaurant deck goes under" on Storify]
A woman who told police that her boyfriend bit out a chunk of her private parts during an argument about his wife told her story exclusively to CBS4 News.
Relatives of one of the passengers who died in last weekend’s bus crash at Miami International Airport, as well as one of the survivors, have filed negligence suits against the driver and the bus service company.
Deadly bus crash
It was a deadly, surreal scene at Miami International Airport Saturday when an 11-foot-bus tried passing beneath an eight-foot, six-inch overpass.
» More news video