A grease fire at Puerto Sagua restaurant on Miami Beach damaged the kitchen and left a hole in the ceiling but caused no injuries early Friday morning.
A grease fire at Puerto Sagua restaurant on Miami Beach damaged the kitchen and left a hole in the ceiling but caused no injuries early Friday morning. Joey Flechas Miami Herald Staff
A grease fire at Puerto Sagua restaurant on Miami Beach damaged the kitchen and left a hole in the ceiling but caused no injuries early Friday morning. Joey Flechas Miami Herald Staff

Grease fire damages kitchen of Miami Beach's Puerto Sagua restaurant

July 31, 2015 06:24 PM

UPDATED July 31, 2015 08:18 PM

More Videos

  • Firefighters control fire in apartment building in Sunny Isles Beach

    Lt. Felipe Lay of Miami-Dade Fire Rescue talks about the fire in the Winston Towers apartment building in Sunny Isles Beach on Thursday, Dec. 7, 2017.