A grease fire at Puerto Sagua restaurant on Miami Beach damaged the kitchen and left a hole in the ceiling but caused no injuries early Friday morning.
A grease fire at Puerto Sagua restaurant on Miami Beach damaged the kitchen and left a hole in the ceiling but caused no injuries early Friday morning. Joey Flechas Miami Herald Staff
A grease fire at Puerto Sagua restaurant on Miami Beach damaged the kitchen and left a hole in the ceiling but caused no injuries early Friday morning. Joey Flechas Miami Herald Staff

Miami Beach

July 31, 2015 6:24 PM

Grease fire damages kitchen of Miami Beach's Puerto Sagua restaurant

Suggested for you

  Comments  

Videos

Editor's Choice Videos