Saturday is World Naked Gardening Day. And Miami ranks No. 1 as the best place to garden naked.
But before you get too excited about that, there are reasons not to trim your bushes in the buff in the Magic City.
Sunburn. Mosquitoes. Peeping neighbors. We can go on and on.
Never miss a local story.
Here are the top 5 reasons not to take it all off in the garden:
1. Zika: All cases thus far have been travel related. Do you really want to roll the dice for better green beans?
2. Bugs: Oh, you think beach sand gets in incomprehensible places?
3. Pointy plants: Aloe. Cactus. If you’re lucky, you’ll get poked in the leg. If not lucky...OWWWW.
4. Modest abuelas: Your parents didn’t even tell her about your Judy Blume books and you want her to deal with you in the altogether?
5. You: How long has it been since you’ve been to the gym?