With the dissipation of Tropical Storm Erika, official entities throughout South Florida began announcing the resumption of regular schedules and services:
▪ City of Miami will resume normal operations on Monday; its Department of Solid Waste Mini Dump Facility will be open special hours over the weekend.
▪ All Broward and Miami-Dade County public schools and district offices will be open on Monday.
▪ The Coast Guard reopened all South Florida ports effective.
▪ City of Miami Beach announced that all municipal services and facilities, including parking and parks and recreation, have returned to normal operations, but warn residents that heavy rainfall is still expected and flooding may occur in low-lying areas.
▪ Miami Dade College and Florida International University announced that Monday’s classes and normal operations will proceed as scheduled.