Miami’s Top 5: What you should know Friday
10/18/2013 8:06 AM
10/18/2013 8:12 AM
1. Trader Joe’s, the long-awaited cult sensation, opens its first South Florida location today in Pinecrest.
2. The weather today will be partly cloudy with a high in the mid-80s and lows in the low-70s.
3. Everglades National Park reopened to visitors following a 2 1/2-week closure stemming from the federal government shutdown.
4. Kim Kardashian is back to her pre-baby ways taking a picture of her rear end in a white high cut swimsuit and posting to Instagram.
5. Braddock running back Davonte Pollard, who is legally blind, inspired his team when he scored for the first time in his career.
Join the Discussion
Miami Herald is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.