1. Trader Joe’s, the long-awaited cult sensation, opens its first South Florida location today in Pinecrest.
2. The weather today will be partly cloudy with a high in the mid-80s and lows in the low-70s.
3. Everglades National Park reopened to visitors following a 2 1/2-week closure stemming from the federal government shutdown.
4. Kim Kardashian is back to her pre-baby ways taking a picture of her rear end in a white high cut swimsuit and posting to Instagram.
Never miss a local story.
5. Braddock running back Davonte Pollard, who is legally blind, inspired his team when he scored for the first time in his career.