Considering your carbon footprint when decorating no longer means you have to sacrifice style. Whether it’s a pillow made of fabric printed with water-based pigments or a light fixture made of recycled plastic felt, thoughtfully produced items that also add style to your home prove that being eco-conscious can look fantastic. Companies are embracing the sustainable manufacturing of textiles and furniture, providing us with an array of new options. Going green has never looked better.
Where to Buy
01. Suitor Chair in Mod Plaid Black: CB2; 1661 Jefferson Ave., Miami Beach; 305.672.5155; cb2.com
02. Under the Bell Pendant Light: Luminaire; 3902 NE 2nd Ave., Miami; 305.576.5788; luminaire.com
03. Abstract Pillow in Red: Design Within Reach; 77 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables; 305.569.9730; dwr.com
04. Blaine Reclaimed Wood coffee Table: Pottery Barn, The Village at Gulfstream Park; 4011 Seabiscuit Trail, #850, Fort Lauderdale; 954.457.3411; potterybarn.com
05. Silk Sable Rug: Anthropologie, Aventura Mall; 19501 Biscayne Blvd.; 305.933.3512; anthropologie.com