The Miami-Dade Gay & Lesbian Chamber on Monday will hold its fourth annual State of our Community networking luncheon and Expo.
Expected at the Jungle Island luncheon: state Rep. David Richardson, LGBT-rights leaders and mayors from Miami-Dade County, Miami, Miami Beach and Coral Gables.
Here are details from the chamber website:
The Miami-Dade Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce presents its 4th Annual “State of our Community” Networking Luncheon & EXPO sponsored by Evensky & Katz / Foldes Financial Wealth Management. With the participation of ...
▪ State Representative David Richardson
▪ Mayor Carlos Gimenez (Miami-Dade County)
▪ Mayor Tomas Regalado (City of Miami)
▪ Mayor Philip Levine (City of Miami Beach)
▪ Mayor Jim Cason (City of Coral Gables)
▪ Tony Lima (SAVE)
▪ Stratton Pollitzer (Equality Florida)
Opportunity to network with fellow attendees and listen to our speakers talk about their 2015 plans & its impact to the LGBT community.
If you go
▪ What: Miami-Dade Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce State of our Community Networking Luncheon & Expo
▪ Where: Jungle Island, 111 Parrot Jungle Trail, Miami
▪ When: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday
▪ Cost: $45 chamber members, $55 nonmembers