It’s hard to get too worked up over cooler weather in South Florida when two feet of snow fell on Boston, with more on the way.
Yet again, this is South Florida. Where lows in the 40s and 50s make headlines.
The cold front arrives as South Florida heats up for Valentine’s Day, Presidents’ Day, the Miami Boat Show and the Coconut Grove Arts Festival.
“We are going to see a strong arctic front coming through this weekend,” said CBS4 meteorologist Lissette Gonzalez.
Never miss a local story.
Wednesday will remain breezy, according to the National Weather Service. Advisories are in effect for small boats on the Atlantic and for swimmers who face a risk of rip currents.
Here is how the week is shaping up:
▪ Wednesday will be beautiful, sunny with a high of 70 and a low in the mid-50s.
▪ Thursday will be sunny again with a high of 72 and a lot in the mid-50s.
▪ Friday will be sunny with a high in the mid-60s and a low in the mid-40s.
▪ Saturday will be sunny with a high in the mid-60s and a low in the low-50s.
▪ Sunday will be sunny with a high in the mid-60s and a low around 50.