Developers listed Tuesday for $35 million the Beach House at Regalia, a 17,000-square-foot condo in the 39-unit Sunny Isles Beach tower at 19575 Collins Ave.
The two-story apartment features six bedrooms, six bathrooms, two half-baths, a pool bathroom and a sundeck, among other amenities. It is the most expensive listing in Sunny Isles and among the five priciest across Miami-Dade County.
Its super-luxe counterparts include:
Never miss a local story.
1. Penthouse at Faena House (3315 Collins Ave.) - $55 million
▪ 12,516 square feet
▪ eight bedrooms, nine bathrooms
▪ 70-foot-long rooftop pool
2. Penthouse at SoFi tower 321 Ocean (321 Ocean Dr.) - $53 million
▪ 6,807 square feet
▪ four bedrooms, five bathrooms, two half-baths
▪ private elevator
3. Penthouse at Echo Brickell (1451 Brickell Ave.) - $41.8 million
▪ 10,100 square feet
▪ four bedroom, seven bathrooms, one half-bath
4. Palazzo del Sol (7002 Fisher Island Dr.) - $38.5 million
▪ 9,715 square feet
▪ seven bedrooms, seven bathrooms, one half-bath
▪ summer kitchen
Follow Debora Lima on Twitter @dtdlima