Meg Green & Associates, based in Aventura, has promoted two executives:
▪ Hugo Calenzani has been named chief investment officer. He previously was senior investment strategist. Calenzani has a bachelor’s in economics from Florida State University.
▪ Sean O’Halloran has been named vice president of wealth management. He previously was a senior wealth manager. O’Halloran, AWMA, has a bachelor’s in finance from FSU.
Louis P. Archambault has joined Arnstein & Lehr in its Miami office and will be a member of the firm’s Real Estate Practice Group. He previously was a partner at Pathman Lewis in Miami. Archambault is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin and has a J.D. degree from the University of Miami School of Law.
Jackie Hodes joins the global M&A practice at Jones Day as a partner in the firm’s Miami office. She previously was at DLA Piper. Hodes, who has a BBA from Florida International University, has a J.D. from the University of Miami.
Julio Pujol has been promoted to manager of the North Miami service office of Truly Nolen Pest Control. Pujol, who joined the company in 2015, has nearly 30 years in the pest control industry. He attended Garces Commercial School for Business in Miami.
▪ Lourdes Mateo de Acosta has been named senior vice president of communications. She founded de la Group Public Relations and has also been executive vice president and partner at H+M Communications.
▪ Michelle Valdivia Ayala has been named account director. She previously was an independent contractor in marketing communications and public relations. Valdivia Ayala has a bachelor’s in public relations and psychology from Barry University.
▪ Ana Echenique has been named account manager. She previously was a senior account executive at FleishmanHillard. Echenique has a bachelor’s in integrated marketing communication from Duquesne University and a master’s in public communication from Drexel University.
Sam Rodriguez has been named creative director at RockOrange in Miami. He comes from the creative marketing firm kabookaboo, where he was creative director. Rodriguez is a graduate of Miami’s Institute of Art and Design.
Raymond Nel has been named director of safety and health at Bergeron Land Development in Fort Lauderdale. Previously, he was president and owner of Safety Training Consulting & Labor LLC in Fort Lauderdale. Among his degrees is a master’s in fire science from the University of Pretoria/Universiteit van Pretoria.
William Condon has been named technical sales and marketing manager at 4IT Inc. He will be be responsible for managing strategy and operations for the sales and marketing division. Condon was previously national sales director for software at Lanyon Solutions. He has a degree in engineering from the New Jersey Institute of Technology.
Iris Marante has been named general manager of the Coral Gables location of Pipeline Workspaces, a national shared workspace company. She previously was community manager for Pipeline’s Brickell location.
This column lists high-level promotions of director and above of executives based in South Florida. These announcements are for full-time, paid positions; we do not publish news about board memberships. Send items, including previous job; educational background; and jpegs of head shots, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Name: Patricia San Pedro
New job: Director of marketing and communications for the Frost School of Music at the University of Miami. She’ll also manage marketing and communications for Festival Miami, the school’s monthlong series of concerts, lectures and master classes, as well as for the Winter Wonderful annual scholarship fundraiser.
Previously: She owns San Pedro Productions, a communications company with clients in the corporate and music worlds.
Also: San Pedro’s varied background includes stints as a music promoter, TV producer and media executive; she has been vice president of event marketing and community relations at The Miami Herald and El Nuevo Herald. Her experience as a breast-cancer survivor led to her fourth Emmy and a book, both named “The Cancer Dancer.” She also runs an online health and wellness site, www.PositivelyPat.com.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in mass communications, with a minor in marketing, from UM.
Best advice she ever received: Be of service and create value with everything you do. If your goals are in alignment with your passions, there is no limit to what you can accomplish.
Choices for Spotlight are made from promotions sent to movers@MiamiHerald.com.