Collin Gray has been named senior auditor in the assurance department of Goldstein Schechter Koch. He has a bachelor’s and an MBA from the University of Miami.
David E. DiMuro has been promoted to executive vice president in the commercial lending division at Marquis Bank. He joined the bank in 2009 as vice president and commercial lending officer and was promoted to senior vice president and senior lending officer the next year. DiMuro has an AA in business administration from Miami Dade College and a bachelor’s in banking and finance from the University of North Florida.
Professional Bank has made the following moves:
▪ Omar Ojeda joins the bank as senior vice president and SBA director. He most recently was senior vice president, director of small business at TotalBank. He has a bachelor’s in business administration from Florida International University.
▪ Michael Woody joins the bank as executive vice president and Palm Beach market leader. He most recently was senior vice president, corporate & commercial team leader at BankUnited. Woody has a bachelor’s from Sewanee, the University of the South and an MBA from the University of South Carolina.
James R. Haj, assistant superintendent at Miami-Dade County Public Schools, is leaving the school system to be president and CEO of The Children’s Trust. Haj has a bachelor’s in education from Florida State University and an MBA in business management from UM.
OrthoNOW has made the following moves:
▪ Justin Irizarry, CFO of the company, expands his role to include director of operations of the company’s center in Doral.
▪ Christine E. Dura is vice president of franchise development. Previously, she was vice president of franchise discovery at Wholesome Tummies Franchise.
▪ Maria Roman is manager of business development for OrthoNOW Doral. Previously, she was assistant vice president of international sales and marketing in HCA East Florida Division.
Leonard C. “Lane” Atkins, IV has joined Devine Goodman Rasco & Watts-FitzGerald as a partner in the litigation group. He focuses his practice on business and real estate issues. Atkins previously was at Cohen | Ruiz, P.A. He has a bachelor’s from FSU and a J.D. from George Washington University.
Cassio Calil has joined Brightstar as head of global financial solutions. Previously he was group head of international corporate client banking at the J.P. Morgan Commercial Bank in New York. Calil has a bachelor’s degree in economics from Mackenzie University in Sao Paulo, Brazil, and a master’s in economics from Macquarie University in Australia.
This column lists high-level promotions of director and above of executives based in South Florida. Send items, including job immediately previous to the new one; educational background; and jpegs of head shots, to email@example.com.
Name: Robert C. Regolizio
Current position: Senior vice president, chief credit officer, at Gibraltar Private Bank & Trust in Coral Gables.
Responsibilities: Regolizio will oversee the bank’s loan policies and credit related practices; develop and recommend loan policies and credit risk review guidelines and procedures; and will be the principal liaison between the company and regulatory agencies to ensure credit compliance with banking legislation.
Previous position: Credit officer at the bank.
Also: He has been a board member for the Southeastern Center for Financial Training since 2010.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business administration and an MBA from Dowling College in Oakdale, Long Island, New York.
Best advice: The best advice I was ever given professionally was to always continue to strive to move forward. Do not dwell on issues or challenges, but rather assess and address them, and continue moving forward.
Choices for Spotlight are made from promotions sent to movers@MiamiHerald.com.