In the past few weeks, restrictions on doing business with Cuba have eased even further. What could it mean for your business and for South Florida? Our CEO experts share their views.
▪ Date: Tuesday, Oct. 6
▪ Time: 8-10:30 a.m.
▪ Location: Miami Herald Media Co., Community Room, 3511 NW 91st Ave., Doral
▪ Cost: $25
▪ Register: http://hrld.us/FutureOfCuba
Investing in Cuba
▪ Former U.S. Sen. Mel Martinez, currently chairman of the Southeast U.S. and Latin America region for JP Morgan Chase & Co.
▪ Steven N. Zack, first Cuban-American president of American Bar Association
▪ Dave Seleski, president & CEO, Stonegate Bank, first U.S. bank to establish ties with Cuba as a correspondent bank.
Tourism and Cuba
▪ Tessie Aral, President, ABC Charters
▪ Arnold Donald, CEO, Carnival Corp., whose new brand, Fathom, will sail to Cuba beginning spring 2016
▪ Scott Laurence, senior vice president of airline planning, JetBlue, who is overseeing the airline’s interests related to Cuba
▪ Augusto Maxwell, chair of Akerman LLP’s Cuba Practice