Get a jumpstart on 2015 with insights from the Miami Herald’s CEO Roundtable members at our Nov. 12 live event.
Tom Hudson, vice president of news and host of The Sunshine Economy for WLRN Public Radio will be our emcee as our panelists share their views on the year behind and the one ahead.
In our keynote presentation, Miami Herald Business Editor Jane Wooldridge will interview Carnival Corp. CEO Arnold Donald live about the challenges his cruise company has faced in the wake of negative events, and the personal journey that led him from humble beginnings to the board room. We’ll have time for audience questions as well.
The event runs from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 12 at the Miami Herald Community Room, 3511 NW 91st Ave. in Doral. Tickets cost $25 in advance, $35 at the door and $15 for Miami Herald subscribers. Register at http://hrld.us/tickets.
Never miss a local story.
And yes, there’s coffee!
Emcee: Tom Hudson, Miami Herald columnist and host of the Sunshine Economy on WLRN
8 a.m. Welcome
8:15 a.m. Economic snapshot: Where we are, where we’re headed in 2015
- Tere Blanca, CEO, Blanca Commercial Real Estate
- Jaret Davis, co-managing shareholder, Miami office, Greenberg Traurig
- Charlotte Gallogly, president, World Trade Center Miami
- Keith Koenig, president, City Furniture
- Steven D. Sonenreich, president and CEO, Mount Sinai Medical Center
9:15 a.m. Reinventing your company and your personal brand, with Carnival Corp. CEO Arnold Donald
- Keynote presentation, as Miami Herald Business Editor Jane Wooldridge interviews the Carnival Corp. CEO
9:45 a.m. Education and business: Preparing for the future
- Mark Rosenberg, president of Florida International University
- Roslyn Artis, president of Florida Memorial University
10:15 a.m. Small business outlook
- Eddy Arriola, chairman, Apollo Bank
- Fabiola Fleurvanil, CEO, Blueprint Creative
- Marcell D. Haywood, CEO, DirtPros
- Jose Li, CEO, 71 lbs
- Bruce Orosz, president and CEO, ACT productions
- Lauren "Lolo" Reskin, owner, Sweat Records