1. The Miami Dolphins suspended guard Richie Incognito late Sunday night. Incognito is caught in the middle of a "bullying" scandal, with allegations stemming that team rookies are being forced to float veteran players excessive nightlife and financial expenditures.
2. The Heat avoided a rare three-game losing streak Sunday night and returned to .500 after taking the court with a losing record for just the second time since the Big 3 got together.
3. Elections week is upon us, follow Naked Politics all week for the latest.
4. After a rocky start, Gulfstream Park sees a new way to move beyond racing
Never miss a local story.
5. Naked and wet, more than 800 nudists paraded into the waters of Haulover Beach Sunday afternoon in an attempt to break the Guinness World Record for most skinny-dippers at a single venue. The previous record? 729.