President Barack Obama's appearance on the "Between Two Ferns" satirical online talk show this week has reached 15 million views — almost at Justin Bieber levels.
The new movie "Need For Speed" is Aaron Paul's vehicle, but it was the Ford Mustang that received the star treatment.
Journalist Christine Pelisek was taken aback when a producer contacted her about making a TV movie about a relentless serial killer dubbed the Grim Sleeper and her pursuit of the story.
After audiences see Jason Bateman's new movie, "Bad Words," the actor, who makes his feature-film directorial debut with the comedy, will have one question: "Do I need to apologize?"
A man fatally shot by authorities in Alaska over the weekend was a moose hunter who found the body of a young wanderer whose story was featured in the movie "Into the Wild," his nephew said Friday.
It is entirely possible to be an Oscar nominee (or even winner) and the star of a movie based on a video game.
You may have seen the many stories and commentaries about the new "Veronica Mars" movie. You may also be wondering why such a fuss is being made about a film based on a TV series than ran for three seasons on a boutique network, and ended almost seven years ago.
The new Harry Potter-themed area opening at Universal Orlando Resort this summer will allow fans to ride the Hogwarts Express train and experience the British countryside just as the characters did in the book and movie series.
Tina Feyis working on a "Mean Girls" reunion of sorts, but sadly it won't be in the form of another movie.
LOS ANGELES - When Jim Henson's menagerie of talking animals and fish-throwing vaudevillians made their big-screen comeback in 2011's "The Muppets," Kermit the Frog and company faced down a greedy oil tycoon named Tex Richman to save their old theater from demolition.
- Coral Gables police car hit by gunfire; officer escapes injury
- 1 killed, another wounded in Homestead shooting
- Cuba prepares for Venezuela disruptions
- Oprah Winfrey to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago
- Automakers say they’ll begin selling cars that can drive themselves by the end of the decade
- School choice bills spark much debate, plenty of controversy
- Marc Caputo: Charlie Crist’s Obamacare conundrum
- Syrian army ousts rebels from border stronghold
- Tarpon showing up early in South Florida waters and they arent shy
- Florida Gators rally, top Tennessee to reach SEC tourney final
- Miami Dolphins put down payment on future, but did they upgrade?
- Heatles out of rhythm, aim to get in sync vs. Rockets
- Nova Southeastern women cruise, reach South Region title game
- Florida Panthers' Roberto Luongo has 'weird' feelings about facing Canucks
- Comedy of errors sink FIU baseball in 10-2 loss to Rice
- World Cup tickets hard to find
- Major discussion at the Wolfsonian-FIU to explore whether the Internet is a blessing or a curse
- Entrepreneurship datebook and startup news to note
- Major discussion at the Wolfsonian-FIU to explore where the Internet is a blessing or a curse
- Attend our free Business Plan Bootcamp on Monday
- Despite high prices, spring breakers back in town
- In Miami, homegrown conferences are heating up
- Register now for our free Business Plan Bootcamp
- Hispanic outreach group slow to enroll uninsured in Miami-Dade
- Ana Veciana-Suarez: Don’t allow teachers to carry guns in school
- Southern Cross Stargazer for March 16-22, 2014
- Chasing waterfalls in western North Carolina
- Homeowner association can hold candidate forums
- Billed by American Airlines — and then billed again
- Jazz in the Gardens fans want more than just music; they also want seafood
- What’s wrong with my avocado tree?
- Experience Hawaii the easy way: By cruise ship
- Screen gems: What’s ahead in movies and on TV for the week of March 16
- Area Stage offers another take on Anne Frank’s familiar story
- Beer of the week: Black’s Dawn has a kick of coffee
- Wynwood art cinema makes upgrades
- Two Miami-made films tell stories of the city’s unique music scene
- Multimedia spectacle featuring Robert Redford and environmental awareness lights up Miami’s YoungArts Foundation
- GableStage’s ‘The Mountaintop’ shows a different side of Martin Luther King Jr.
- David Mamet’s ‘The Anarchist’ gets its post-Broadway debut in Fort Lauderdale
Powered by Legacy.com ©
To place a Death Notice, please call 305-376-8901 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include: Your name, daytime phone number, address, method of payment, name of funeral home/crematory to contact for verification of death. To place it online click here.
If you have a suggestion for a staff-written obituary, please send an email to dadenews@MiamiHerald.com
- Former Georgia congressman Bo Callaway dies
- Former director of U.S. Marshals Service Eduardo Gonzalez dies
- Comedian David Brenner, ‘Tonight' favorite, dies
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Burn center found Dr. A. Grossman dies at 81
- Man known as kissing sailor in WWII-era image dies
- Longtime Hollywood reporter Bob Thomas dead at 92
- Tony Benn, devoted British socialist, dies at 88