Have some fun with your collection of barware. These glasses are anything but ordinary.
▪ Major Scale Musical Wine Glasses: Musical notes are labeled on the outside of the glass – so you can tap or run your finger along the rim, and different notes will play depending on how much wine is in the glass. Drink with friends and you can play a full symphony. $65 for two glasses at uncommongoods.com .
▪ Giant Wine Bottle Wine Glass: It’s classier than drinking straight from the bottle, but it’s the same idea. This wine glass holds an entire 750 ml bottle and works for red or white wine. $17.95 at homewetbar.com .
▪ Rocking Cocktail Glasses: The rocking motion increases the oxygenation of the brandy or whiskey inside, and spreads the aroma. They can be personalized with any three-letter monogram. $29.99 at personalcreations.com .
▪ BarLuxe Unbreakable Drinkware: They look like glass but are perfect for those who tend to get a little clumsy when they drink. These glasses, which are made out of a BPA-free Tritan compound, will even survive being hit by a car, though we’re not sure why that’s necessary. Starts at $38 for a set of six at thegrommet.com .
▪ Sparq Vodka Shooters: Freeze these shooters ahead of time before serving vodka to guests on top of the rustic wooden serving tray. The shooters are made from soapstone and are dishwasher safe. $35 at redenvelope.com .
▪ Red Reusable Cup: If you can’t get past your college days but are too grown up to be using disposable barware, then these cups are perfect. They’re made from BPA-free ABS plastic, and are dishwasher safe and break-resistant so you can re-live your college days over and over and over again. $6.95 at surlatable.com