Home & Garden

May 30, 2014 12:00 AM

Top off new kitchen with a pot filler

Q: I’m the middle of my one and only kitchen remodel and I’m pulling out all the stops. Since I want to go over-the-top on this job, I recently looked into installing a pot filler next to my stove. But, I’m on the fence. What can you tell me about installing a pot filler?

Related content

Suggested for you



Entertainment Videos