Getting creative with the products you already own and finding various and useful ways on how to use them in your home is a great way to save money. One such household item is a Dryer sheet.
Here are some ways in which you can use a Dryer sheet:
- Save money by cutting your s into half (you may even be able to get away with cutting into 3 or 4 parts). They’ll still help you avoid that static cling but you’ll get multiple loads out of one sheet.
- You can also use a dryer sheet to keep your home and furniture smelling fresh by putting them in your drawers, cabinets and even under your mattress. Better yet, you can place a dryer sheet inside your toilet paper roll, so that each time you spin the roll, it releases a little freshness into your bathroom.
- If you own a Swiffer sweeper, you can try using a dryer sheet to clean the floor.
- Use it to dust you home.
- For those of you with kids, used dryer sheets can be an effective way to get crayon marks off wood furniture, but be very careful to not rub too hard, so you don't damage the wood. You should try it on a small area first.
- Old dryer sheets are also a good way to clean your scissors. If your scissors aren’t cutting as well as they should be, a quick cleaning with an old dryer sheet may do the trick.