MomsMiami has always been a trouble-free forum for local parents to share information, links, questions, tips, challenges and resources. As we switch over to Facebook commenting, we will continue to keep the discussions on topic and free of spam and incivility. Please do your part.
Here are the rules for participating:
- Do no post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where "momsmiami.com" is hosted or International Law.
- Treat others with respect. If you wouldn't say it to someone's face, don't say it in your post.
- Posts that are threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, profane, contain hate speech or degrade others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference or disability will be removed.
Never miss a local story.
- Stay on point. Off-topic posts will be deleted.
- Post only your thoughts. Comments containing copyrighted material - i.e. news stories from other sources -- will be removed. (You can post links to other news sources).
- Help us monitor discussions. Don't respond to posts that violate the rules by repeating the language used in the original comment or your comment also may be deleted.
- Do not advertise products or businesses in the forums (other than Market). Such posts will be removed. If you run a home-based business, you may post about it once a year in the Mom-Made category. You may post events -- once per event -- in the Local Events forum. You may include a link to your website in your signature.
- Post each comment only once and only in one category. Duplicate posts will be removed.
Thank you for helping to make our forums useful for everyone. Questions? Email us: editor @ momsmiami.com.