If you like saving money, you may already know that coupons can be used for almost anything (groceries, dining, entertainment & more). I always have my eyes peeled for coupons because they really are everywhere; it’s just a matter of knowing where to look. I often find coupons in:
- The Sunday Newspaper or Saturday’s (Sunday Edition) Newspaper. Tip: be sure you buy in multiples of 2 for Buy 1 Get 1 Free Deals.
- Various Magazines (i.e. All You Magazine, Good Housekeeping)
- Product Packaging - Look inside the products you purchase (brownie mix, cereal boxes)
- Check your “Junk Mail”- I always get business/store coupons in the mail but I have also received an entire insert so you never know.
- Print coupons online through various websites & blogs. (Coupons.com, Red Plum, Smart Source, etc.)
- Text Messaging - Check the places you frequent the most (restaurants, stores, products)
- Facebook & Twitter - If you don’t have either, you may want to consider getting an account if only for the coupons, deals and freebies you will have access to.
- Free Samples – They're great because not only do you get to try the item for FREE but they usually come with a high value coupon directly from the manufacturer.