Baked Shrimp and a Love Apple side dish is a 15-minute dinner that’s perfect for Valentine’s Day or any day. The cooking method leaves the shrimp juicy, firm and flavorful.
Love apple, La Pomme D’Amour, is the name given to the tomato by the French in the 16th century. It’s also known as the Valentine Fruit.
This meal contains 594 calories per serving with 21 percent of calories from fat.
• Any type of small pasta or leftover pasta pieces can be used.
• Grated Parmesan cheese is used in both recipes. If grating your own, prepare amounts for both at one time.
• Heat oven to 350 degrees.
• Place water for pasta on to boil.
• Make shrimp.
• While shrimp bakes, make pasta.
Linda Gassenheimer is the author of over twenty cookbooks including her newest, Fast and Flavorful-Great Diabetes Meals from Market to Table and The Flavors of the Florida Key., Visit Linda on her web page at www.DinnerInMinutes.com or email her at Linda@DinnerInMinutes.com, follow her on twitter @LGassenheimer.