Fairs, exhibitions and pop-ups noted below are ongoing through Sunday unless otherwise stated.
▪ Art Miami: The Art Miami Pavilion, 3101 NE First Ave., Midtown. $35; $75 multi-day pass also includes CONTEXT and Aqua art fairs. art-miami.com.
▪ Art Spot: The new fair offers a selection of contemporary art from Latin America. Tent at 3011 NE First Ave., Midtown. $5. artspotmiami.com.
Never miss a local story.
▪ Concept-Fair: Bayfront Park, 301 Biscayne Blvd. Tickets: $15; concept-fair.com
▪ CONTEXT Art Miami: Inside the Art Miami Pavilion, 3101 NE First Ave., Midtown. $35 (included with entry to Art Miami); $75 multi-day pass also includes Art Miami and Aqua art fairs. contextartmiami.com.
▪ Design Miami/: Meridian Avenue and 19th Street, adjacent to the Miami Beach Convention Center. $25; designmiami.com.
▪ FusionMIA 2014: African American Abstract artists presented by BET Networks and N’Namdi Contemporary. Mana Village, Northwest Second Avenue at 23rd Street, Wynwood. With Play to Win foundation’s photo exhibit by local students. Free. BET Art Lounge open 4-9 nightly. fusionmia.com.
▪ INK Miami Art Fair: Suites of Dorchester, 1850 Collins Ave., Miami Beach. Free. inkartfair.com
▪ Mana-Miami: 318 NW 23rd St., Wynwood. $20 adults, $15 seniors and students; free under 10. mana-miami.com.
▪ MiamiProject: Northeast 29th Street at First Avenue, Miami. $25. www.miami-project.com.
▪ PINTA, Modern and Contemporary art from Latin America, Spain and Portugal, relocated from New York. 3501 NE First Ave. $20 adults, $15 students and seniors; three-day pass $45. pintamiami.com.
▪ Red Dot Miami: 3011 NE First Ave.; Miami. $15. www.reddotfair.com.
▪ SELECT Art Fair: 72nd Street and Collins Avenue, Miami Beach. Free. select-fair.com.
▪ SCOPE Miami Beach: 910 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach. $25. scope-art.com.
▪ SPECTRUM Miami: 3011 NE First Ave., Midtown. $10. www.spectrum-miami.com.
▪ UNTITLED: 12th Street and Ocean Drive, Miami Beach. Hours: 3.-7 p.m. Wednesday; 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Thursday through Saturday; 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday. Tickets: $25, $15 for Miami Beach residents. art-untitled.com.
▪ Bass Museum: “One Way: Peter Marino,’’ a site-specific installation created from strips of tape from cassettes of Jean Cocteau’s film, “Orphée.’’ $8 adults, $6 seniors and students; under 6 free. 2100 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; bassmuseum.org; 305-673-7530.
▪ CIFO: “Impulse, Reason, Sense, Conflict — Abstract Art From the Collection.” Free. 1018 N. Miami Ave., Miami; cifo.org; 305-415-6343.
▪ Institute of Contemporary Art: Experimental projects from Pedro Reyes and Andra Ursuta inaugurate the museum in the Design District’s Moore Building. 4040 NE Second Ave., Design District; icamiami.org; 305-901-5272.
▪ Rubell Family Collection: The collection celebrates 20 years of its Wynwood space with highlights from the likes of Cindy Sherman, Andy Warhol, Keith Haring and Jeff Koons. 95 NW 29th St., Wynwood; rfc.museum; 305-573-6090.
▪ Margulies Collection at the Warehouse: To celebrate its quince, new works from sculptors Mario Merz, Hans Josephsohn and Richard Long will be unveiled. 91 NW 27th St., Wynwood; margulieswarehouse.com; 305-576-1051.
▪ Craig Robins Collection: Private contemporary art and design collection including works by John Baldessari, Richard Tuttle, Jean Prouvé, Zaha Hadid, Ron Arad and Maarten Baas. DACRA offices, 3841 NE Second Ave., Suite 400. Free. 305-531-8700.
▪ #iHaitiBasel: Miami creative initiative MGKAT debut of arts showcase and interactive project. Little Haiti Thrift & Gift Store, 5865 NE Second Ave., Little Haiti. ihaitibasel.com.
▪ MOCA North Miami: Dialogue: “Multiculturalism and Identity in the 21st Century,” 770 NE 125th St., North Miami. $5 adults, $3 students and seniors. mocanomi.org; 305-891-1472.
▪ Bass Museum members’ opening of “One Way: Peter Marino,’’ 8-11 p.m. at 2100 Collins Ave. (Join at bassmuseum.org; $50.)
▪ Art Basel / Film presents 8 p.m. “Playfulness” program; 9 p.m. “Armchair Surfers” program; 10 p.m. Charles Atlas’s 1986 Ex-Romance and a special 2014 Miami-edit of Wipeout XL by Parker Ito. 10 p.m. at the New World Center Soundscape, 500 17th St., Miami Beach. Free. Artbasel.com.
▪ Design Escape at Miami Ironside and MOCA present art talk by Bill Dunlap. 10 a.m. Free. 7610 NE Fourth Ct.; designweekmiami.com.
▪ Miami Ironside + MOCA Campus Collective Party, 7-11 p.m. Design talk, “Materialized Intelligence.” 7:30. Free. 7610 NE Fourth Ct.; designweekmiami.com.
▪ Pop-up galleries from Bill Powers and Harper’s Books, L.E.S Gallery and Rulton Ryder (owned by artist Richard Prince) open at Miami Beach EDITION, 2901 Collins Ave., Miami Beach. Free. Marriott.com.
▪ Festina Lente: Create Collect and the Con Artist Collective join forces with Festina Lente, a five-day series of art and performances. Wynwood Gateway Complex, 166 NW 29th St. Free.
▪ Big Trouble in Little River: Collaboration between Lot 6 Hospitality Group and artist/curator Chris Oh features pizza, cocktails, DJs and “Current State,” a show featuring Jim Drain, Nicholas Lobo, TYPOE and Michael Vasquez. Free. 7357 NW Miami Ct., Little River.
For updates and while mobile, check our events calendar at MiamiHerald.com/art-basel.