16 celebs you wish you saw at Art Basel
12/05/2013 3:48 PM
12/05/2013 4:15 PM
How many celebrities have you spotted at Art Basel? We found a few…• The Gatsby himself, Leonardo DiCaprio, was spotted checking out numerous exhibitions.
• Eva Longoria attended the Roger Dubuis party alongside 300’s Gerard Butler.
• Hollywood producer Brian Grazer made his first appearance at a private opening on Wednesday.
• Supermodels Cindy Crawford and Elle Macpherson attended the Louis Vuitton Dinner.
• Bound 2 co-stars Kanye West and Kim Kardashian were out late Wednesday night at the DuJour magazine party at the Delano
• Supermodel Karolina Kurkova was found at the Swarovski Cocktail Party.
• R&B legend Pharrell Williams made an appearance at the “Women on the Walls” exhibition alongside his wife Helen Lasichanh.
. • Entourage’s Adrian Grenier was spotted at the Tracy Emin party.• Rapper P. Diddy was intrigued by million dollar sculptures displayed at the Gagosian gallery booth
• Actor, director, producer, and screenwriter Kevin Spacey made an appearance at the Tracy Emin dinner at Cecconi’s.
• Designer Tommy Hilfiger and the soulful Lionel Richie were also spotted at the DuJour magazine party at the Delano.
As Art Basel and related fairs continue to take over Miami Beach and Miami through Sunday, a handful of stars are expected to make appearances as well.
Oops, you haven't selected any newsletters. Please check the box next to one or more of our email newsletters and submit again.
Oops, you didn't provide a valid email address. Please double-check the email field and submit again.
Join the Discussion
Miami Herald is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.