▪ The Who: British rock group celebrates its 50th anniversary with original members Pete Townshend on guitar and singer Roger Daltrey on board for the Who Hits 50! Tour, a hits and album cuts journey from I Can’t Explain to Eminence Front. 7:30 p.m. Friday, AmericanAirlines Arena, 601 Biscayne Blvd., Miami. $36.50-$136.50. 786-777-1000.
▪ Boz Scaggs: Pop/soul singer famed for the ’70s classic hit single Lowdown tours in support of his soulful new album, A Fool to Care. 7:30 p.m. Monday, Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts, 201 SW Fifth Ave., Fort Lauderdale. $29.50-$69.50. 954-462-0222. (Also 8 p.m. Wednesday at the Kravis Center for the Performing Arts in West Palm Beach.)
▪ Jazmine Sullivan: R&B singer promotes new Reality Show album. 8 p.m. Tuesday, The Fillmore Miami Beach at Jackie Gleason Theater, 1700 Washington Ave., Miami Beach. $27.50-$37.50. 305-673-7300.
▪ Chris Botti: Smooth jazz trumpet player. 8 p.m. Tuesday, Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center, 201 SW Fifth Ave., Fort Lauderdale. $45-$75. 954-462-0222. (Also 8 p.m. Thursday at Kravis Center.)
Never miss a local story.
▪ The Ting Tings. Alternative rockers support new Super Critical album. 7 p.m. Thursday, Revolution Live, 100 SW Third Ave., Fort Lauderdale. $27.50. 954-449-1025.
▪ Adrien Moignard: Paris jazz guitarist of the Le Jazz Hot tradition. 9 p.m. Friday-Saturday, Miami-Dade County Auditorium, 2901 W. Flagler St., Miami. $25; $50 VIP table seating; $20 students and seniors. 305-324-4337.