1. After a woman and teen were found dead in Weston, police find suspects body in a Lake City motel room in North Florida.
2. A South Miami man accused of killing his wife and posting pictures of her corpse on Facebook is due in a Miami courtroom for a hearing. The hearing Wednesday comes after a grand jury indicted 31-year-old Derek Medina on a first-degree murder charge in the shooting death of his wife, 26-year-old Jennifer Alonso. Medina has yet to enter a plea to the charge, but his attorneys have said he was acting in self-defense.
3. The bayfront Pérez Art Museum Miami opens to the public on Wednesday after a VIP preview Tuesday night. The opening coincides with Art Basel in Miami Beach and various satellite art events throughout Miami.
4. The Miami Marlins have a new high-profile catcher one who is going from first to worst. Jarrod Saltalamacchia is leaving the World Series champion Boston Red Sox for a wad of cash.
5. Coastal flooding is expected again Wednesday due to higher than average tidal levels. Forecasters expect a clear, sunny day in South Florida with highs in the low-80s and lows in the mid-60s.