Key: 1.=Rank; (2)=Weeks on list
1. (3) SYCAMORE ROW, John Grisham.
A sequel, about race and inheritance, to “A Time to Kill.”
2. (1) MIRAGE, Clive Cussler with Jack Du Brul.
Juan Cabrillo and the crew of the Oregon probe the disappearance of an American destroyer in 1943
3. (3) THE GOLDFINCH. Donna Tartt.
A painting smuggled out of the Metropolitan Museum of Art after a bombing becomes a boy’s prize, guilt and burden.
4. (1) THE VALLEY OF AMAZEMENT. Amy Tan.
The author of “The Joy Luck Club” follows mother and daughter courtesans over four decades.
5. (1) THE MINOR ADJUSTMENT BEAUTY SALON. Alexander McCall Smith.
The 14th installment of the No. 1 Ladies’ Detective Agency series.
6. (1) THE ALL-GIRL FILLING STATION'S LAST REUNION. Fannie Flagg.
A Southern woman’s search for the secrets of her mother’s past leads her to a gas station run by four girls in the Midwest during World War II.
7. (7) DOCTOR SLEEP. Stephen King.
Now grown up, Dan, the boy with psycho-intuitive powers in “The Shining,” helps another threatened child with a gift.
8. (8) THE LONGEST RIDE. Nicholas Sparks.
The lives of two couples converge unexpectedly.
9. (2) 9. WINNERS. Danielle Steel.
Six people with intertwined lives struggle to surmount challenges.
10. (2) S. Doug Dorst.
In a project conceived by the writer and director J.J. Abrams, the facsimile of a novel published in 1949 contains marginal annotations and various objects. Two of the annotators begin to decode the novel’s mystery.
1. (3) THINGS THAT MATTER. Charles Krauthammer.
Three decades’ worth of essays from the conservative columnist.
2. (7) KILLING JESUS. Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard.
The host of “The O'Reilly Factor” recounts the events leading up to Jesus’ execution.
3. (1) DOUBLE DOWN. Mark Halperin and John Heilemann.
Insider reporting on the election of 2012 from the authors of “Game Change.”
4. (1) THE BULLY PULPIT. Doris Kearns Goodwin.
The Pulitzer Prize-winning historian focuses on the friends and later rivals, and on the activities of the muckraking press.
5. (6) DAVID AND GOLIATH. Malcolm Gladwell.
How disadvantages can work in our favor; from the author of “The Tipping Point” and “Outliers.”
6. (5) I AM MALALA. Malala Yousafzai with Christina Lamb.
The experience of the Pakistani girl who advocated for women’s education and was shot by the Taliban
7. (2) THE DEATH OF SANTINI. Pat Conroy.
In this memoir, Conroy mourns the abusive father on whom “The Great Santini” was based.
8. (1) GEORGE WASHINGTON'S SECRET SIX. Brian Kilmeade and Don Yaeger.
The story of the Culper spy ring, which aided the American cause during the Revolution.
9. (3) 40 CHANCES. Howard G. Buffett with Howard W. Buffett.
What Warren Buffett’s son and grandson have learned in their efforts to feed the hungry.
10. (10) SI-COLOGY 1. Si Robertson with Mark Schlabach.
Tales from Phil’s youngest brother, who works in the Duck Commander workshop.
1. (56) ENDER'S GAME. Orson Scott Card.
2. (2) A DANCE WITH DRAGONS. George R.R. Martin.
3. (1) POSEIDON'S ARROW. Clive Cussler and Dirk Cussler.
4. (11) THE RACKETEER.. John Grisham.
5. (2) PRIVATE: #1 SUSPECT. James Patterson.
6. (1) TOUCH AND GO. Lisa Gardner.
7. (2) THE SUM OF ALL KISSES. Julia Quinn.
8. (2) WYOMING BOLD. Diana Palmer.
9. (3) ANGELS AT THE TABLE. Debbie Macomber.
10. (1) READ IT AND WEEP. Jenn McKinlay.
1. (55) PROOF OF HEAVEN. Eben Alexander.
2. (17) ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK. Piper Kerman.
3. (127) OUTLIERS. Malcolm Gladwell.
4. (41) QUIET. Susan Cain.
5. (5) JESUS RELIGION. Jefferson Bethke.
6. (39) AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL. Ben Carson with Candy Carson.
7. (33) WILD. Cheryl Strayed.
8. (19) HOW CHILDREN SUCCEED, Paul Tough.
9. (5) UNLIKELY LOVES. Jennifer Holland.
10. (2) WHEN WILL THE HEAVEN BEGIN? Ally Breedlove with Ken Abraham.