The Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Program, which offers selected growing companies a free 12-week curriculum of classes and workshops, mentorship and other resources, is holding information sessions on the benefits, criteria, what to expect from the program and how to apply. All the sessions are held at various Miami Dade College campuses.
Upcoming sessions include:
• Tuesday, Oct. 29, 2 p.m., MDC Wolfson Campus, 300 N.E. 2nd Ave. Miami, Bldg. 7, Room 7128
• Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2 p.m., MDC North Campus, 11380 NW 27th Ave., Miami, Room 3249
• Thursday, Oct. 31, 3 p.m., MDC InterAmerican Campus, 627 SW 27th Ave, Miami, Room 3103
• Wednesday, Nov. 4, 2 p.m., MDC Meek Entrepreneurial Education Center, 6200 NW 7th Ave, Miami, Room 1103
• Friday, Nov. 8, 10:30 a.m., MDC Hialeah Campus, 1780 W 49th St., Room 1119-1120.
The deadline to apply for the first class of 10KSB is Nov. 22. More information: www.mdc.edu/10ksb