1. Floridians can get a glimpse of the new health insurance marketplace, with details on premiums on 102 plans released Wednesday. But for a look at other coverage details such as deductibles and networks, health consumers will have to wait until next month.
2. With a loss to the Phillies, the Marlins are now 100-game losers for the second time in team history. The good news: There aren’t enough games left this year to break the 108 losses during the 1998 season.
3. Oxycodone, cocaine and methadone-related deaths in Florida dropped about 9 percent last year, while the state saw a spike in fatalities caused by heroin, according to data.
4. Miami-Dade police questioned and released a suspect in connection with the death of an 18-year-old woman whose body was found on a construction site.
5. It might be fall on the calendar, but summer feels like it hasn’t left. Humidity is high, temperatures will be around 90, and of course, there’s a 60 percent chance of rain Wednesday.